All Categories

Arene 3v3 and free player

Search
Sep 3, 2020, 05:4909/03/20
05/26/20

Seriously you are testing your game in the short term, ie 10 minutes, or at some point you tell yourself to make sure it works the way you want it to and IS NOT POSSIBLE.

It's been 2 weeks since you changed the match making to a base and 3v3 arena and today in free to play it is 99% impossible for me to plan to win my 3 fights in 3v3, the upper limit being: 1 win 2loses. otherwise 3lose.

SET the limit in relation to the hall:

2 silver bonuses unlock ON STAY IN SILVER

1Bonus gold unlock ON STAY IN GOLD

AND Worse time for the dishes

OR make bronze 3v3 subsections because the teams meet, for me, are just unplayable and if you think I'll put the slightest €€€€, uh you have the right, but blah blah

@Ozzle for the win i need BOX, free player = box free player

It's simple the I am at 5 hours of play, I was able to do 4 fights 3 with 100% of win and 1 with 2/3 win and that with a refresh every 15Mn, the rest being UNPLAYABLE or just serve as flesh for training cannon

OTHER COMPLAINT

At what point after having burnt 468 energy be 58 run in campaign 8 stage 4 in brutal for loot gloves 4 stars attack%,
I have nothing!
at what point can i say that your algo are designed in such a way that you steal the player (s)?
At what moment ............................................... ............?

+2 recharge and nothing again 13h15 H French

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 3, 2020, 07:0709/03/20
07/05/19

This is actually why I decided to just stay in Bronze 4 in 3v3 arena.

Just put 3 lvl 1 heroes, 1 in each team, and just chill out collecting 600 gold bars every week. And I can auto all of my offensive battles with 100% win ratio. Much more fun and less stress. ☺️☺️☺️
Sep 3, 2020, 08:0209/03/20
05/13/20
OzzLee said:

This is actually why I decided to just stay in Bronze 4 in 3v3 arena.

Just put 3 lvl 1 heroes, 1 in each team, and just chill out collecting 600 gold bars every week. And I can auto all of my offensive battles with 100% win ratio. Much more fun and less stress. ☺️☺️☺️
You don't want that Void Shard?
Sep 3, 2020, 09:2109/03/20
Sep 3, 2020, 12:27(edited)
07/05/19

downonluck said:

Not with that kind of effort to get them...

Once you understand how highly restrictive the player cap on each tier, you'll see that above Bronze 4 in 3v3 it's a whale war. No way I'm participating in that kind of craziness. So just take it slow and get the freebies.

The shinies at silver and gold tier in bazaar are just bait for you to whale up.

I'm not against people paying huge sum of money in games, you have the money? Then all the power to you

For me, I just understand what I can use those kind of money for, and  blowing them hard at a mobile game is pretty low on my priority, in fact I don't think it's even make it into the priority list.

Sep 3, 2020, 12:4309/03/20
Sep 3, 2020, 12:48(edited)
07/05/19

cherubin31 said:

@Ozzle for the win i need BOX, free player = box free player

It's simple the I am at 5 hours of play, I was able to do 4 fights 3 with 100% of win and 1 with 2/3 win and that with a refresh every 15Mn, the rest being UNPLAYABLE or just serve as flesh for training cannon

Can you just normally reply to my post? It's kinda confusing if you reply like that...

Now, I'm gonna tell you why these kind of FREEMIUM games will never segregate free players and paying players.

As free players, you are the accounts that are filling the list, so the list will be full of people. 

Second, if there's a segregation, you as a free player won't be motivated to actually try to buy stuffs in game.

So, as free players, I just got to say, manage your expectations... Accept that you will never be able to compete at the top stage on these kinds of games.

This mentality is why I always content on never having a legendary champion drop (I've played for almost 6 months now). This mentality is also how I can keep my money and not spend money on such a game because I want to get some top prize in game. When I spend money in a freemium game, that is my way to say thank you to the developer of the game for creating a game I enjoy, and so I never spend crazy amount of money.

And I got to say, if you can't manage your expectations as a free player, then these kind of freemium games are not for you. Because as generous as any freemium games are, this is the inevitable nature of such a game.
Sep 3, 2020, 13:4009/03/20
05/13/19

downonluck said:

I am in Silver 4 in 3 vs. 3 Arena.

I can buy the Void Shard in the Bazaar.

However, I haven't bought the Void Shard.

Do you think it is worth buying?

I have doubts.

I feel like the Void Shard is over priced.

Thus, I haven't bought it.

Sep 3, 2020, 18:0609/03/20
04/13/20

I decided to stay in Bronze 4 in the 3x3 Arena. I am now only interested in getting a second, free, Drexthar. It is a slow process, but I am going to get there, eventually.

My offensive teams are strong enough to guarantee 100% chance of victory to me, unless someone uses very very strong teams, but I wouldn't fight them anyway.

My defensive teams, on the other hand, are simply some level 1 *3 rares with no gear, books or Masteries. One per team.

That way I can stay in Bronze 4, allow other players to get their bars, and get my 150 bars every day.