Skinwalkers: Hakkorn Warchief

Orcs: Robar Angar

Demonspawn: Lord Shazar

Undead: Bad El Harvest jack Rotos Nethril

Dark Elves: Vizer Foli Zavia

Knights Revenants: Wurlim Bystophus

Dwarfs: 2 Maulies Tormin

Epics I have:

Occult Brawler Romero Tallia Shaman Feng Lordly legionarie Stag Knight Rowan Psylar Nazanna Sinesha Julianna Jareg Allure Steelskull Skullcrusher Gorgorab Miscreated Monster Ult Galek Skullcrown Battlesage Faceless Seer Cardnial Excruciator Cagebreaker Grizz Jarl Zargala Peydma Gala Longbraids Doompriest Towering Titan Lutheia Infernal Barroness Golden Reaper and Defiled sinner.

I am looking for a team that can break down a heavy defense team I run into alot of dutchess teams or Roshcard or Maddam Serris teams with revive and sometimes it takes like 15 minutes and I loose just need something or some ideas to breakthrough the defenses and shields and block damages. Also gear idea in general as in what sets I should be going for would be awesome as well. Thank everyone in advance.
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 1, 2020, 06:3609/01/20
04/14/20
I don't have remotely as good a roster as yours, so not sure how much advice I can really give, but if you want to get through the shields and block damage and all, Sethallia with high enough accuracy can strip all those, in addition to her heals and TM boosts. And you have a Rotos and a Foli to block revives, as well as ignoring most defense in the case of Rotos. 
Sep 2, 2020, 05:3809/02/20
Sep 2, 2020, 05:39(edited)
05/13/19

The OP said they want a team which could potentially help against all the Duchess teams.

The OP didn't give any example of any Duchess teams.

Thus, I decided to refresh my Arena List till I found a Duchess team.

I started the fight and I managed to won.

Here is the screenshot: