All Categories

Arena help

Arena help

Search
Aug 31, 2020, 17:2408/31/20
08/31/20

Arena help

Hey.

Im currently having a hard time composing a team able to take me into the higher gold ranks, and considering my roster I beleive thats mostly due to my shortcomings.

As of now I have the following guys:

Martyr

Roshcard

Hakkorhn

Zavia

Lord Shazar

Queen Eva

Brakus

Foli

Dracomorph

Bad-el-Kazar

Elder Skarg

Fu-Shan

Kreela

Madame Serris

Tayrel

Seeker

Skullcrown

Miscreated Monster

Gorgorab

High Khatun

Seer

Tallia

Hordin

Jinglehunter

+ the standard blues.

Currently running: Shazar (speed passive and nuke), Gorg (speed boost), Roshcard (giving me 1-2 rounds of free time) and Madame Serris (debuffer).

I suppose i could go for another nuker instead of Shazar as Gorg gives a decent speed passive aswell, and Roshcard might have to be dropped. But for whom? And what speed thresholds do I need to be looking at?

I'd really love a nice Martyr setup, but can't seem to make that work.

All input is more than welcome.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 31, 2020, 18:1508/31/20
01/15/20

Seeker over Gor. Same increase attack but seeker turn meter increase 30% compared to 15. Foli over roschard 

I could be wrong. Wait for trips to respond but I would have my order go. Seeker Madame Foli and shazar to finish off leftovers

Deadwoodjedi.com is awesome site. Has an arena speed calculator on there
Aug 31, 2020, 18:3108/31/20
12/19/19

I defer to others as I run an odd resist/CA setup.  I agree with the above advice on seeker over gorgorab.

I
Aug 31, 2020, 22:4008/31/20
06/22/19

You got a lot of great champions to push you to high gold ranks.

Zukoku's advise is good. But I want to use Fu-shan over Lord Shazar. Your offense will be, Seeker - Serris - Foli - Fu Shan(Speed Aura). You can use Draco instead of Serris to give you more damage, but Serris can give you more consistent wins against teams win immunity artifacts.

Just be reminded that to look at team power when using debuffers. 200k team power will likely require your debuffers to have 400+ acc to be consistent.

If you can't speed tune your champions to your Seeker, you might want use both Gorgorab and Seeker together. Your team can be like this, Seeker - Gorgorab(Speed Aura) - Serris or Draco - Foli. 

Personally I dont like Martyr on offense, it is slow and  not my play style. But on defense it can work as long as you give her good speed and 400+ res and with Tormin in your team to push away some of the speed teams. If no Tormin, they will just speed nuke your team. 

Here are some idea on speeds in arena base on my observation. In high gold4, you must have at least 320 speed to outspeed most of the teams there. As you get close to platinum, a lot of them, I think, have 340+ speed on their turnmeeter booster. 

In low gold4, maybe, 50% of the time you can outspeed your opponent with 300 speed. And of course, I am talking with 30% speed aura plus the speeds that I said. 

If you can't reach these speeds, then just fight tank teams or teams without turnmeter booster. Since, they are usually slow so easy to outspeed. 

Sep 1, 2020, 18:0609/01/20
Sep 1, 2020, 18:08(edited)
05/13/19

I would do the following set up with your account.

Leader: Lord Shazar - Speed Aura 32%

1st move: Apothecary ------> Turn Meter Filler + Speed Buff

2nd move: Seeker -----------> Turn Meter Filler + Increase Attack

3rd move: Madam Serris --> Decrease Enemy Defense

4th move: Lord Shazar -----> AOE Damage Dealing Attacker + Bombs

By having 2 different Turn Meter Fillers + Speed Buff, Your Lord Shazar can be built slower.

This will allow you the ability to build up more damage + accuracy on Shazar vs. building up more speed on Shazar.

Your Lord Shazar will be able to crank out some crazy damage.