All Categories

CHEST NOT FOUND!!

CHEST NOT FOUND!!

Search
Aug 30, 2020, 16:1708/30/20
05/02/20

CHEST NOT FOUND!!

Clicked on 2 clan boss chest rewards, and I see " chest not found".... So does this mean that I wasted six clan keys for nothing?! I believe I saw one item pop up. Is there a way to see the items received after you open a chest?! If not, then there's probably a lot of people not receiving what they are supposed to get. I did brutal at 23 mi....and hard at 10 mill.....ONE item!?!?    Really? This game seems awesome but this is like the 5th time that I've either lost something or didn't receive it. Please fix because it's pointless playing a game and not getting rewards. And reimbursing us with energy is pointless!!!! Keep it!!! And figure a way to give us our toons and wasted silver. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 30, 2020, 16:3208/30/20
07/05/19

usually this happens if you clicked on the chest too much (either because it's lagging or player impatience or just a misclick), the content of the chest usually have already added into your items.

you might want to check on your inventory for new items, check your silver, and also the number of yout XP brews
Aug 30, 2020, 16:4708/30/20
12/19/19

OzzLee said:

usually this happens if you clicked on the chest too much (either because it's lagging or player impatience or just a misclick), the content of the chest usually have already added into your items.

you might want to check on your inventory for new items, check your silver, and also the number of yout XP brews

+1

you got the rewards