All Categories

This is epic

This is epic

Search
Aug 28, 2020, 23:0108/28/20
04/18/20

This is epic

I find this to be the most disgusting part if this game. But I’ve been in every major cluster clan in game. And each have a buy/sell section where’s they will obviously post there own, “ i wanna sell my account, so I can go buy another”, but they also post the accounts they buy off third party vendors. You know the trolls that post and get banned for advertising the selling of accounts. Those ones. They will brag and chat about how they paid 170.00 or more, maybe less for this lego comp or that lego comp.

I send this games support a scn shot of, Maybe 10 different clans and, actual convos of this. They respond saying, “ we take buying and selling of accounts very seriously. And will ban accounts that are participating in such activity. But we can’t control or police such activities so we just don’t care..

It was at this point I realized that spending money on this game is pointless. The game itself is as broken and crooked as a politician. I’ve spent a disgusting amount of money on this game. When I could have saved myself 12,000 dollars and just bought 3/4 accounts that were made for 200.00. Wft was I thinking? I mean I don’t cheat, or bottom feed. I pay my way in life...obviously the masses in game sell out of meta accounts, to buy in meta accounts..

I’ve wrote up a lengthy article on Reddit with lots of screen shots, clan names, peoples in game names and absolutely included the ridiculous support convo that encourages the practice of buying and selling of accounts.

This game isn’t worth squat. 

I have disputed every charge I’ve made on my Apple Pay for the last 90 days. 

No worries tho..even though I sent all this to in game support, they flat out said they don’t care about buying and selling accounts..so buy away 

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 28, 2020, 23:4708/28/20
05/03/20
riggse70 said:

I find this to be the most disgusting part if this game. But I’ve been in every major cluster clan in game. And each have a buy/sell section where’s they will obviously post there own, “ i wanna sell my account, so I can go buy another”, but they also post the accounts they buy off third party vendors. You know the trolls that post and get banned for advertising the selling of accounts. Those ones. They will brag and chat about how they paid 170.00 or more, maybe less for this lego comp or that lego comp.

I send this games support a scn shot of, Maybe 10 different clans and, actual convos of this. They respond saying, “ we take buying and selling of accounts very seriously. And will ban accounts that are participating in such activity. But we can’t control or police such activities so we just don’t care..

It was at this point I realized that spending money on this game is pointless. The game itself is as broken and crooked as a politician. I’ve spent a disgusting amount of money on this game. When I could have saved myself 12,000 dollars and just bought 3/4 accounts that were made for 200.00. Wft was I thinking? I mean I don’t cheat, or bottom feed. I pay my way in life...obviously the masses in game sell out of meta accounts, to buy in meta accounts..

I’ve wrote up a lengthy article on Reddit with lots of screen shots, clan names, peoples in game names and absolutely included the ridiculous support convo that encourages the practice of buying and selling of accounts.

This game isn’t worth squat. 

I have disputed every charge I’ve made on my Apple Pay for the last 90 days. 

No worries tho..even though I sent all this to in game support, they flat out said they don’t care about buying and selling accounts..so buy away 

Please post a link to your Reddit article. 
Aug 29, 2020, 05:2008/29/20
06/22/19

Why does it affect you anyway?

Aug 29, 2020, 16:3508/29/20
12/19/19
JoinME said:

Why does it affect you anyway?

I agree. Wrong or not, I don't really care. Same with Platinum boosting, lets fix something that affects 50 players, lol.  While my champs are stuck with crappy AI.  The ones that do work now will likely be "rebalanced" so they don't...lmao.  
Aug 29, 2020, 17:4908/29/20
04/18/20

It doesn’t effect me. And in sure you don’t care. Not do I. Thought it was wise to put it out there for new players. When you start playing, instead of dunking money into a noob account. But one. Everyone else does.

Raid posted that they reached a million users. 95% are Russians and Chinese farming account to sell on raid.

As far as your broken team. Buy one. They aren’t very expensive. Once your bought team get hammered by raid. Sell it, buy a meta account.

Cmon this that complicated?

In closing before I check out. The games a hoax. Hell hades has been bent over by the Russians. And this game is fixed. 

Buy your accounts, sell old accounts to monkeys. Or better yet. Start 100 noob accounts. Band out some legos and sell em like the Russians do.

Make raid your job?

Aug 29, 2020, 17:5108/29/20
04/18/20
riggse70 said:

It doesn’t effect me. And in sure you don’t care. Not do I. Thought it was wise to put it out there for new players. When you start playing, instead of dunking money into a noob account. But one. Everyone else does.

Raid posted that they reached a million users. 95% are Russians and Chinese farming account to sell on raid.

As far as your broken team. Buy one. They aren’t very expensive. Once your bought team get hammered by raid. Sell it, buy a meta account.

Cmon this that complicated?

In closing before I check out. The games a hoax. Hell hades has been bent over by the Russians. And this game is fixed. 

Buy your accounts, sell old accounts to monkeys. Or better yet. Start 100 noob accounts. Band out some legos and sell em like the Russians do.

Make raid your job?

Aug 29, 2020, 17:5308/29/20
04/18/20
Excuse the terrible grammar, hard to see and really don’t give a fk to correct it