All Categories

What is the MOST annoying aspect of the Game?

Search
Aug 27, 2020, 16:0008/27/20
04/23/17

I was thinking about what needed fixing, you hear about things that need tinkering around the edge, The Arena, Various Champions.

I have been playing Computer games since you needed a cassette player to lad up games on to your computer (some of you may not know what a Cassette player was). 

In my opinion the Financial cost/reward aspect of this game is unbelievably bad, now everyone expects the buy/sell rate to favour the game, or in other words it cost much more to buy something than you get if you sell the same something, but this game takes that difference to a new level. In every single case the cost to the player is insanely high, look at the Great Hall Medals, you would expect Silver Medals to be more valuable than Bronze and Gold Medals more valuable than Silver and yet for the same amount of increase (+10 points) you need 100 hundred more Gold Medals than you did for Silver Medals.

Now what about upgrading Artifacts the cost to do this is incredibly high compared with the rate at which Silver can be obtained by playing the game, not only that but the artifacts upgrade in a limited random way.

I had a 5* Legendary Life steal Shield, its four sub stats were HP, CD%, SPD and Resist. A really good piece of kit for one of my top Champions, by the time I got to level 12 I had A Shield with 143 Def, 1317 hp(3), 4%CD, 5SPD and 11 Resist, yes all three upgrades on HP, what a total waste a good piece of kit ruined.

All that silver wasted!

What are your gripes?
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 27, 2020, 16:4408/27/20
01/15/20
Bravo819 said:

I was thinking about what needed fixing, you hear about things that need tinkering around the edge, The Arena, Various Champions.

I have been playing Computer games since you needed a cassette player to lad up games on to your computer (some of you may not know what a Cassette player was). 

In my opinion the Financial cost/reward aspect of this game is unbelievably bad, now everyone expects the buy/sell rate to favour the game, or in other words it cost much more to buy something than you get if you sell the same something, but this game takes that difference to a new level. In every single case the cost to the player is insanely high, look at the Great Hall Medals, you would expect Silver Medals to be more valuable than Bronze and Gold Medals more valuable than Silver and yet for the same amount of increase (+10 points) you need 100 hundred more Gold Medals than you did for Silver Medals.

Now what about upgrading Artifacts the cost to do this is incredibly high compared with the rate at which Silver can be obtained by playing the game, not only that but the artifacts upgrade in a limited random way.

I had a 5* Legendary Life steal Shield, its four sub stats were HP, CD%, SPD and Resist. A really good piece of kit for one of my top Champions, by the time I got to level 12 I had A Shield with 143 Def, 1317 hp(3), 4%CD, 5SPD and 11 Resist, yes all three upgrades on HP, what a total waste a good piece of kit ruined.

All that silver wasted!

What are your gripes?
Having to spend silver to swap gear 
Aug 27, 2020, 19:4708/27/20
06/28/20

Constant pop ups....( yes I get it, you as a company want to make money , once a day is enough. You won't convince with with all these pop ups . I spend my money when and where I want to)

Do you want to sacrifice this champion ....( an option to turn that off would be good )

Silver to swap gear ( why do need to pay to use gear I already own ? Seriously ,If I spend a million or 3 upgrading gear in my armoury , it should be available 24/7 free to swap/use)

Why can't I click on my clan mates teams and find out who they are using ?

An option to turn global chat off would be good.I don't care who upgraded what, no I'm not into buying a dodgy account from someone either.I'm sure it's helpful to some,but not me.

Aug 27, 2020, 20:3108/27/20
12/19/19

The three things that need to be fixed first, no NOT arena, no NOT more energy, no NOT champ rebalances....

1. Champion AI

2. Champion AI

3. Champion AI

But I agree with a read-only mode for clan member rosters/gear.  I'd also say inability to get (or should I say cost$$$) lego books 

Aug 28, 2020, 02:5708/28/20
Aug 28, 2020, 02:58(edited)
05/13/19

I'll tell you what is the most annoying aspect of the game is!

The Ultra Nightmare Spirit Affinity Clan Boss.

The Fat Slop can't give a person a break.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:3708/28/20
06/28/20

Bravo819 said:

Sinclair zx spectrum owner here ( C64 as well )... I used to buy a PC magazine ( as in a paper booklet, not digital) that had free games .....You had to type the code in line by line, wow that took days to do, play the game twice and then my Sister would use my tape cassette and record some pops songs from the radio onto it lol

Good Times , I still play those games via emulation  ( I thought I was the only old fart on here )

Aug 28, 2020, 11:0508/28/20
06/30/20

1) Gears upgrading is bad.

2) Shard pull is bad.

3) Unbalanced champs is bad. For example Siphi, Serris.

4) Lack of epic & legend skill books is bad.

5) bloodsucking in minor things is bad. For example: remove gear cost silver, change mastery cost 150 gems. 

Aug 28, 2020, 13:3508/28/20
06/22/19

If there is one annoying in Raid is when Rotos goes 3+ turns in a row

What I don't like is the lack of content. No guild content. There is clan boss, but is kind of meh and boring. No "friend" list. No private chat for friends.

I don't like the Arbiter's mission requirements. I feel like the missions should be easier, dungeon requirements should be max at stage 15. So players will get the Arbiter to help push to stage 20 of dungeons. 

I will not complain on the summoning rates, since I summoned another void legendary, Gugoh :D. This is now my 3rd summoned void legendary without spending too much in the game. 

Aug 28, 2020, 14:3808/28/20
12/19/19
Summon rates are what they are, shitty but without books you cant maximize the potential
Aug 28, 2020, 17:5408/28/20
06/17/20

Seems everyone can think of something, right? For me, as a free-to-play player, its the time and energy one has to put into levelling up your champions, and then, how many you have to sacrifice to get one champion to SIX-STAR! Can't they evolve on their own? Next is the ratio to get great Champions from Shards. Why is it that Ancient & Void Shards have exactly the same ratio to pull a Rare, Epic & Legendary? Would have liked to see VOID Shards have much better odds.

Anyways, while complaining I still invest a lot of time in the game, hoping for better Champions. Would like to do more damage on a Clan Boss! Slowly working on a team.... Then you see videos of people building unkillable teams for Ultra Nightmare Clan Boss and you wanna die!

Aug 28, 2020, 17:5708/28/20
06/17/20
Bravo819 said:

Shout out to Commodore 64, Tape/Floppy Drives, QBASIC (or Basic), WYSIWYG & DOS
Aug 28, 2020, 18:0608/28/20
12/19/19
Might & Magic on an apple 2e in the late 1980s.... lol.  Probably before many on here were born, lol
Aug 28, 2020, 22:5808/28/20
06/22/19

I was born in 82, I was never interested in computer games until Warcraft was born.

Going back to the topic, there can be a lot that you can think of that can annoy you or everyone. But for me, this is the game where I tilt the less so I really like this game. 

Aug 28, 2020, 23:1108/28/20
12/19/19

OK, back on topic...a small annoyance for me: 

Accidentally clicking the refresh arena button (the location of button is terrible), its only 5 gems wasted but it pisses me off when I do it.  At least twice a week.
Aug 29, 2020, 00:0408/29/20
05/03/20

Arena being tied to Arbiter.  90+ days into the game and stil stuck at B3/4.  I have spent so much time and resources on arena that it has taken the fun out of the game.  I decided yesterday that I will play 12 arena battles each day (daily missions and clan requirements).  Win or lose I dont care about arena anymore. 

Wasting time and resources in arena is on me.  Tying Arbiter to arena (while admitting that arena needs to be fixed) is on Plarium. 
Aug 29, 2020, 03:0308/29/20
06/28/20

ZARGRO said:

Bravo819 said:

Shout out to Commodore 64, Tape/Floppy Drives, QBASIC (or Basic), WYSIWYG & DOS
BooooOoomn this user knows what it about ... C64 graphics , they was ultra realistic.lol 
 Used to smash Kung Fu Master  24/7 ...Or if I was up for it.....Manic Miner

Aug 29, 2020, 03:1808/29/20
06/28/20

Trips said:

OK, back on topic...a small annoyance for me: 

Accidentally clicking the refresh arena button (the location of button is terrible), its only 5 gems wasted but it pisses me off when I do it.  At least twice a week.

Yes so many times I've hit refresh  accidentally, only  to be rewarded with trash .What else would I expect from RNGesus ..... I try to save the gems for something good ....then its a guilt trip lol.

Aug 29, 2020, 04:3208/29/20
12/11/19

I would say you need to be able to store more items...

And the should guarantee for every 10 voids you will get at least 1 legendary.. and for every 15  ancient you will get at least 1 epic.. you watch the videos of the players using their shardes and they pull all these great champions.. l use 15 voids and get all rares... When you go to the arena with your 4  mid range champions and you vs someone who is only using 1 champion and he kicks your arse.. it does start turning you off the game..
Aug 29, 2020, 04:4608/29/20
06/30/20

joegrayon said:

And the should guarantee for every 10 voids you will get at least 1 legendary.. and for every 15  ancient you will get at least 1 epic.. you watch the videos of the players using their shardes and they pull all these great champions.. l use 15 voids and get all rares... When you go to the arena with your 4  mid range champions and you vs someone who is only using 1 champion and he kicks your arse.. it does start turning you off the game..

It's both Good and Bad.

Good: everyone setup full S-rank legend teams.

Bad: everyone setup full S-rank legend teams.