All Categories

Missions - Too slow to progress

Search
Aug 20, 2020, 15:3708/20/20
05/16/20

Please for the love of god re-work or remove the Arena requirements for the Arbiter mission lines.

It is an utter joke.

You currently have Clearing Stage 10 of the Minotaur Lab on auto AFTER reaching Silver 3 in arena. I am happily farming Minotaur 15 on auto whilst spinning my wheels in Silver 2 of Arena. I was also able to 3 mark all stages of Brutal before even reaching Silver 2.

If you aren't going to make Arena reasonable, please change the requirements to something achievable. Like fight x amount of Classic Arena battles or Kill x Amount of Enemy Heroes in Classic Arena. Also please get rid of or massively reduce the Great Hall requirements for the Mission. This may have been ok when you could easily find beatable targets to grind medals, but I am 3 months in to this game and I am constantly getting lists full of teams with the 6month login hero and Arbiter teams that I cannot beat so don't even bother to fight.

The current system gates the players for far too long on the Arena stages and really does reduce the enjoyment of the game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2020, 18:3108/20/20
12/05/19

I agree. I'm stuck on the mission that requires you to upgrade 2 GH bonuses to 6, and I can barely stay in Silver 1 now, due to the changes in Arena matching . This is going to take 6 months or more just to accomplish this one mission, and there are several more like this between me and Arbiter.

Aug 20, 2020, 19:2708/20/20
01/22/20

I am with you guys! I was in g4 before 3 or 4 months (stable g4!) now i am in silver 2 and on reset i find myself always in silver 1 ! Silver is like a pond with all max epics and legos which i seen long time ago in gold 4 ! So what the heck they doing in silver or even bronze???! I stuck on the mission "reach g2 " How sad is that? I can not progress no where for 3-4 months!

I cry bark how ever, ----> Move arena out of the missions!
Sep 2, 2020, 15:2509/02/20
10/14/19
I have an issue. I was at Gold 4 and slowly got knocked down to silver 1 in the recent months and have been remaining stagnant at gold 1. My question is, since I reached gold 4 in the past does the game recognize that on the reach gold 2,3,and4 missions ? Or do I have to work my way to it individually when I start that mission
Sep 3, 2020, 04:1609/03/20
07/29/20
Yeah this is awful and likely what will cause me to quit this game.  I just hit day 41 and have been stuck on the Reach Silver 1 mission for about a month or so of that and many of the missions after that could be done with 0 level 60 champs.  This is just straight silly.