All Categories

Champion fragment important question

Search
Aug 20, 2020, 08:2908/20/20
05/15/20

So I and several members of my clan all have a very good question. What happens with the shards we wasted time, energy, and money into getting that we won't be able to get all of because of how ridiculous this event is? Will we have a way to get more shards later on? The shard system is pretty new, so we don't know the answer to this. Will they just sit there useless for weeks, months, years, etc? Most of the people in my clan are furious about the way this event was carried out. Blatant lies, ridiculous requirements for shards, just all around bad showing on your part guys and gals. So please tell me these shards won't be completely useless since the event is not completable by anyone not spending hundreds a month. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 20, 2020, 08:3308/20/20
07/05/19

damnedinanylanguage66 said:

So I and several members of my clan all have a very good question. What happens with the shards we wasted time, energy, and money into getting that we won't be able to get all of because of how ridiculous this event is? Will we have a way to get more shards later on? The shard system is pretty new, so we don't know the answer to this. Will they just sit there useless for weeks, months, years, etc? Most of the people in my clan are furious about the way this event was carried out. Blatant lies, ridiculous requirements for shards, just all around bad showing on your part guys and gals. So please tell me these shards won't be completely useless since the event is not completable by anyone not spending hundreds a month. 

As I understand it, there will be similar event in the future where you can get the same fragment and complete it to 100 in that future event.

When will that event happens, only Plarium knows.

Aug 27, 2020, 17:0508/27/20
05/15/20
So i guess nobody from plarium is going to address this? most of my clan has a large portion of the shards, but couldn't get the full 100 and want to know if this will come around again. 
Aug 27, 2020, 18:2108/27/20
04/14/20

You did notice that they increased shards on several events to compensate for that (admittedly atrocious) idea of putting 30 shards as a tournament reward, right? And added an extra summon rush tomorrow? 

But as for opportunities to get more shards later - I assume that yes, there would be, seems weird not to. But could take a while, or could be quite expensive (maybe it would be like the Drexthar shards in the bazaar, for instance). 
Aug 27, 2020, 18:3808/27/20
12/19/19
Agree with L5.  I would say with the shards they added that this was easier than the past fusions.  In retrospect not sure she is worth it, lol.  I would say unbooked (and I assume nobody has books collecting dust) she is very niche.