False news with Kreela Witch-Arm

Search
Aug 19, 2020, 14:5308/19/20
04/24/19

Good morning

The news of the new "fusion" came out.

It was announced that we would have extra fragments to choose the tournaments / events we wanted to do.

So I started to think about which events I did and which I missed because they were very difficult, for example the championship training required a lot of energy that I didn't have. but until now they were all available to everyone.

Today with the departure of the Hunt for Champions event I was surprised, 45 fragments have been promised, but I can only get 15 because for the rest you have to be among the top 3 places in a tournament. Why do you advertise something that not everyone can get? The news was that 45 fragments could be obtained in the tournament, but this is not the case, because it depends on the people with whom you play.

In my case and surely that of more people this makes it impossible for me to achieve the fusion, not because of my bad organization, the fault has been false news.

I would like to rectify this decision and add the remaining 30 fragments to the reward that everyone can access it.

A greeting.

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 19, 2020, 15:1008/19/20
05/29/20

Yes, i felt betrayed too this morning, just the first in tournament is able to get the 45 shards. The news were wrong.

No way to get Kreela now :/
Aug 19, 2020, 19:4008/19/20
06/30/20

I only plan half, i.e 25 frags. 

15 frags is ok but the biggest problem is it does not go with x2 event, mean all blue, void, yellow shards would be wasted for nothing. I would say NO to this Kreela event, the good news is (as far as I know) Kreela is not S or A rank champ. 

Aug 20, 2020, 03:1108/20/20
05/03/20
Northface said:

Good morning

It was announced that we would have extra fragments to choose the tournaments / events we wanted to do.

So I started to think about which events I did and which I missed because they were very difficult, for example the championship training required a lot of energy that I didn't have. but until now they were all available to everyone.

Today with the departure of the Hunt for Champions event I was surprised, 45 fragments have been promised, but I can only get 15 because for the rest you have to be among the top 3 places in a tournament. Why do you advertise something that not everyone can get? The news was that 45 fragments could be obtained in the tournament, but this is not the case, because it depends on the people with whom you play.

In my case and surely that of more people this makes it impossible for me to achieve the fusion, not because of my bad organization, the fault has been false news.

I would like to rectify this decision and add the remaining 30 fragments to the reward that everyone can access it.

A greeting.

I agree.  I had planned on getting 45 frags.  They disseminated false info. 
Aug 20, 2020, 03:5008/20/20
07/05/19

So glad I chose to replenish my resources instead of participating in this frag event.

Plarium, that 30 frag locked as the top 3 tournament event is low, that is not cool! You should have listed the available fragment as 15.
Aug 29, 2020, 20:5108/29/20
05/11/20
At the end...I am at 95/100 fragments for Kreela Witch-Arm. Wtf....all that to be 5 short. Then I see that I could buy the last 5 for $10, then when I finally decide EF it ill spend the $, the offer is gone.
Aug 29, 2020, 21:1308/29/20
01/31/20
Northface said:

Good morning

A greeting.

I 100% agree that this was definitely a bit of false advertising on the part of Plarium.  Only one person per tournament group would be able to achieve the advertised number of fragments.  Some would call that cheating their players....However, let's get realistic for a minute.  If you were too low on resources to earn the fragments another way, there is no way that you could have hoped to earn that many out of a Champion Chase Tournament even if they were available to you.  Those tournaments take 5000 (or more) points to get all the way to the top level of rewards, and players who are "low on resources" cannot hope to rack up that many tournament points....even if there are 30 Kreela fragments waiting at 6000 points or somewhere even higher.  5000 tournament pts = 20 Epics or 10 Legos....or an absolutely insane number of U/C/R champions to summon...