All Categories

My thoughts on this game after one-month-play

Search
Aug 6, 2020, 21:1008/06/20
07/12/20

It is a decent game with great art, but the “arena” is absolutely destroying this game. There are lots of YouTubers online are sharing their thoughts about the current game situation, and the “arena” is the worst part right now. Yes, you can progress all other parts without paying any money and just play causal, but you CANNOT get pass the arena part which is a key element to the game and future account development. I love all other parts about this game, but sadly I have been thinking about quitting this game because of its broken “arena system.”

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 7, 2020, 02:3008/07/20
06/30/20

You should quit. Nothing will be better.

I was in Gold IV from April - July 2020, I tried to stay in Gold IV 2 months after May 2020 patch, which set very strong players in all my arena lists. Thing is arena token keep wasting because when I fight I lose when other attack me they lost, so everyone choose either fight 5 times per day (get daily rewards) or not fight any battle (keep you stay safe).

I decided drop to Silver, funny, anytime I went back to Silver 4 next morning other players will push me up to Gold 1 again (4 win defends), for 2 weeks like that, this week would be the 3rd. 

What surprise me in Silver is all players around me have champs who can do 40k damage per hit, battle results often show 100+k damage, wow, impressive, I repeat SILVER ARENA.

I remember back in March 2020 when I was in Silver, no players could have 40+k hp champs, because 40+k hp need 5*, 6* artifact + ring, necklace, banner + epic/legend champ, now they are like vegetables in supermarket. 

New players, especially low spenders & F2P, you guys absolutely have no chance in arena, quit before you waste more time. 

Aug 7, 2020, 19:4308/07/20
05/03/20
I go up to B4 when I play.  Come back down to B3 when I am offline.  I change my defense and it works for 1-2 days then is getting destroyed again.  I will keep trying to improve my defense because I like the rest of the game. 
Aug 9, 2020, 06:1508/09/20
01/22/20

Ident20 said:

You should quit. Nothing will be better.

I was in Gold IV from April - July 2020, I tried to stay in Gold IV 2 months after May 2020 patch, which set very strong players in all my arena lists. Thing is arena token keep wasting because when I fight I lose when other attack me they lost, so everyone choose either fight 5 times per day (get daily rewards) or not fight any battle (keep you stay safe).

I decided drop to Silver, funny, anytime I went back to Silver 4 next morning other players will push me up to Gold 1 again (4 win defends), for 2 weeks like that, this week would be the 3rd. 

What surprise me in Silver is all players around me have champs who can do 40k damage per hit, battle results often show 100+k damage, wow, impressive, I repeat SILVER ARENA.

I remember back in March 2020 when I was in Silver, no players could have 40+k hp champs, because 40+k hp need 5*, 6* artifact + ring, necklace, banner + epic/legend champ, now they are like vegetables in supermarket. 

New players, especially low spenders & F2P, you guys absolutely have no chance in arena, quit before you waste more time. 

Sadly but true! They said "Hope die last" than i need to look in what corner of the bar is Hope sitting before she die of poisoning from alcohol and betraying lol