Warlord Protection of Gods broken mechanics

close topic pls 

problem solved )

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 4, 2020, 08:3608/04/20
08/04/20

1.unblockables are good for the game, without them it would be a staring contest since its so easy to block them.

2.enemies striking "in the air" to do their unblockable is very easily punishable if you dont just stand there.

3.Orochis only unblockable is off a deflect. Kenseis "Nstures Wrath" is one of the easiest attacks to parry in the game, if you failed to parry it kensei is rewarded with getting into his unblockabke mixup, which you can also parry

4.yeah i can understand why teleporting is a little bit stupid. But the again we also have flaming shoulder bashes and magical moves like chilling stare (Kensei tier 2 feat)

5.Nuxias heavys are standard speed but maybe you meant her traps, which can be hard to deal with yes

6.Orochi is supposed to be a character who attacks fast so it makes sense for him to have good stamina to keep up good assault. Warlord is more focused on big slower heavy hits so they should take more stam (but i do agree warlord should probably have more damage)

7.People have preferences. Lawbro shugo and therr like are very weak and not fun to play, why would people force themselves to play a less fun character?

8.no-one plays tribute because it sucks. Its probably the LEAST played game mode so ofcourse its gonna have long queue times. Breach however should be quicker, could be dependent on what time you play

9.Nuxia is arguably the weakest of the 4 chinese Wu-Lin heroes.

10.the game is doing great and still has massive potential. The market is  just ruled by casual FPS games so harder more unique games struggle to keep large playerbases. Not because of the things you mentioned (however there are things that need to be fixed to maintain the current playerbase.)

You may not like it but this is not ab easy my boy emulator game. You cant just turn your brain off and expect free wins. It takes tons of practice and dedicating to flourish in FH.

Aug 4, 2020, 17:3108/04/20
01/29/20
UPDATE!!!!!