All Categories

Alt Accounts to avoid chat bans

Search
Jul 26, 2020, 02:4307/26/20
05/03/20

There is a player in the global chat channel 4 that has several accounts that he created, some are to chat normally and others are to verbally attack players or to act like a racist and state extremely racist things or to make advances towards players that state they are under the age of 18 when he has stated that he is 30.

When he is confronted about his actions, he starts to act like a victim and makes threats about reporting people to get them chat banned.

He has stated several times that his main account has a chat ban until the year 2047 and that is the only reason he created the account he chats on.

Since all we can do it report the account he is using and yes that account can get a chat ban, but that doesn't stop him from making an alt account and continue doing this things. Is there anything else that can be done?

I can provide screen shots if needed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 26, 2020, 14:3407/26/20
07/26/20

Log into Discord with your new account, and join the server that you were banned on. Log out of Discord and turn off your mobile data. Log back into Discord on the desktop, with your new account. It should still be allowed to access the server; the IP filter is on new people joining the server, not on people using it.

Updated UnlockMyTV App 
Jul 26, 2020, 18:0507/26/20
05/03/20

UnlockMyTv said:

Log into Discord with your new account, and join the server that you were banned on. Log out of Discord and turn off your mobile data. Log back into Discord on the desktop, with your new account. It should still be allowed to access the server; the IP filter is on new people joining the server, not on people using it.

Updated UnlockMyTV App 

You completely missied the entire point of this thread.

I want to know what can be done to prevent the person who id doing it from continuing to do it.

They make account to avoid chat bans so they can make racist and pedo comments in the chat.

He even saying in chat channel 4 that he has a main account that has a 27 or 47 year chat ban. 
Jul 27, 2020, 02:2007/27/20
05/03/20

So after about a day of being here and getting over 50 vgiews, not even a forum mod can comment on this topic.

Guess something as serious as this stuff doesn't matter.
Jul 27, 2020, 15:1407/27/20
12/19/19
just go to a different channel. 
Jul 27, 2020, 16:0007/27/20
05/03/20

Trips said:

just go to a different channel. 

That doesn't solve the problem.

I know trolls are everywhere, but when they can just make a new account and keep going, like nothing happened, it ruins the game for everyone.  I mean I could probily list the 7 account he has made because of all the chat bans he has gotten.