All Categories

Need some serious comp advice

Search
Jul 20, 2020, 16:4307/20/20
07/20/20

Hi all I am looking for some comp advice for my dungeon and clan boss squads firstly and maybe an arena squad. My champs are:

6* kael -- Coldheart -- Stag Knight -- Valla -- Wurlim

5* Roshcard the Tower -- Coldheart -- Scyl of Drakes

Rearguard -- Apothecary -- Bellower -- Lugand 

Honourable mentions : Royal Guard -- Vergis -- High Khatun --

Seeker -- Skullcrusher -- Thenasil -- Frozen Banshee --                  Gravechill killer

So yeah I am looking for who should go where and why.

Thanks in advance

Shosh

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2020, 18:2007/20/20
12/19/19

Scyl

Skullcrusher

Banshee

Roschard

Apothecary
Jul 21, 2020, 16:5607/21/20
07/20/20

Hiya thanks for the advice, was just wondering is that a clan boss squad and if so will it work in other dungeons.

Thanks

Shosh

Jul 21, 2020, 18:4907/21/20
04/13/20

Shosholoza said:

Hiya thanks for the advice, was just wondering is that a clan boss squad and if so will it work in other dungeons.

Thanks

Shosh

Swapping my *5/50 Kael for my *6/60 Frozen Banshee drastically improved my Clan Boss results. She won't be of much use elsewhere, though.

My Kael stayed at *5, because I see no use for him as a *6 in the foreseeable future, given that I pulled Frozen Banshee.

Jul 21, 2020, 20:5107/21/20
03/18/20

my banshee is holding my clan boss team together nicely dropping between 12 mil to 17 mil damage on nightmare clan boss depending on the RNG gods and is easily my highest damage dealer.

if you haven't already get her to 6 star fully booked and mastered, she will add a lot to your team.

I would also do skullcrusher aswell as he is right up there with the best considering his rarity and what he can bring to your clan boss team. my team consists of altan, lanakis, banshee, apothecary and skull crusher

getting those extra hits in as you know more chance to proc infernal resilience and deal more damage etc

im not big hitter compared to the guys ive seen on youtube pretty much low spender I buy odd cheap book pack and battle pass that's it having top chest in 2 keys and wiping daily is great I just need to rewards to improve but a lot of the guys pulling sacred shards, lego books etc