All Categories

Idea for broken Arena

Idea for broken Arena

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 12:0907/18/20
02/26/20

Idea for broken Arena

I am another player struggling to get to Silver 1. It is really frustrating waiting whole day for ONE player to have a one hero defense. Please do something about quickly because you are slowly destroying you own player base. I occasionally drop some money into game but I am switching to pure FtP until you do something about it.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 20, 2020, 04:3507/20/20
05/26/20
Just wait until you actually hit Silver 1 and realize you can't stay there because it's even worse than Bronze. You get kicked back to Bronze 4 and then have two days of unbeatable opponents.
Jul 20, 2020, 05:1007/20/20
07/05/19

Having reached silver 1, it's not really that bad... But there's definitely a"missing link" from the PvE content to the PvP.

The thing about PvE is most of the times you can brute force your way into it, set up bigger attack, and higher speeds and things like that and most of the times you can break the PvE content.

In Arena you need a clear objective of what your hero can do and how it helps other heroes, that includes how to gear your heroes with specific stats and sets and specific masteries.

Because of that, there's a different learning curve that the game didn't teach you.

Having said that, I will still reiterate that Plarium needs to protect their lower tier players, specifically the Bronze tier ones, it is not right that people that have silver or even gold upgrade on their Great Hall can fight those without