All Categories

Fix the damn game.

Fix the damn game.

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 05:4307/18/20
04/13/20

Fix the damn game.

The game is broken. Arena is broken. 

Every content creator says it. Every thread says it.

Without pouring insane money into an account or crazy good luck, progressing in the game is virtually impossible. Period.

What are the developers working on? A fusion champ that was buggy on day one? Great. That's exactly what was needed. 

Why care if the developers don't? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2020, 14:3707/18/20
07/05/19

JesterMN said:

Without pouring insane money into an account or crazy good luck, progressing in the game is virtually impossible. Period.

What are the developers working on? A fusion champ that was buggy on day one? Great. That's exactly what was needed. 

Dungeons and campaigns can be done freely, it would be slower, but it's definitely doable.

Personally finished all the potions dungeon, and now on process of finishing the other dungeons

Currently doing Brutal Clan Boss, doing 15 mil damage for 4 keys daily

80% faction at lvl 6 in Faction Wars

On campaign have 3* all levels up to Nightmare 1-7

I don't know about luck, since I still have no Legendary for this 3,5 months, but definitely F2P (who would gladly pay $2-3 a month if Arena is "fixed")

Jul 18, 2020, 15:5607/18/20
04/13/20

OzzLee said:

JesterMN said:

Dungeons and campaigns can be done freely, it would be slower, but it's definitely doable.

Personally finished all the potions dungeon, and now on process of finishing the other dungeons

Currently doing Brutal Clan Boss, doing 15 mil damage for 4 keys daily

80% faction at lvl 6 in Faction Wars

On campaign have 3* all levels up to Nightmare 1-7

I don't know about luck, since I still have no Legendary for this 3,5 months, but definitely F2P (who would gladly pay $2-3 a month if Arena is "fixed")

We're in a similar spot. I'm 15-17 on the dungeons, only a little farther along on NM campaign, 3 key brutal most days, and sit in Silver 2.

I have 2 legendaries, Queen Eva and Foli, and am absolutely stuck. There is no moving forward and it's simply treading water, which isn't enjoyable.

The point is this: the arena drives EVERYTHING. The great hall is based solely on arena. Progress missions, to chase various rewards and, ultimately, Arbiter are delayed for weeks or months because of arena. 

There is no possible combination of champions, equipment, glyphs, etc, that my 90 day old account can use that can stand up to Martyr, Rotos, Madam Serris, *insert random 6 star legendary* teams. How can I change that?

The new 3 v 3 arena shop will be more of the same. It looks like the items to buy are locked by tier. If you're stuck in bronze, the silver and up items are out of reach. For me, gold will be a no-go. What a bust.

Jul 18, 2020, 16:5307/18/20
06/25/20
Need to change the way how the shards work and increase the chances on getting champions you should not be getting a rare champion off a purple shard something needs to be done about the shard system 
Jul 18, 2020, 16:5907/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 17:00(edited)
04/13/20
murphy8426 said:

Need to change the way how the shards work and increase the chances on getting champions you should not be getting a rare champion off a purple shard something needs to be done about the shard system 
In the beginning, I thought the purple shards were some sort of a shard positioned between the blue and the golden ones. I only found out later that the only difference between a blue and a purple shard was actually the Void affinity of the champions pulled from the Void shards.