All Categories

Dodgy arena

Dodgy arena

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 03:1307/18/20
04/18/20

Dodgy arena

Be nice if they put a lvl gap in arena and remove inactive players atleast stop demoting them so a lvl 5 char is up against 4 lvl 60,s with 200k power it's stupid how I can get 1 shot all chars by 1 char I have a team power of 154k power with a Frankie in the mix with 3k defence n 60k hp and I get 1 shotted  all the time it's bullshit and I made a char jinglehunter with 240 speed then a speed buff on and go last how can ppl have so much speed as well as defence attack like one time I did over 400k damage to 1 char n didn't even make a dint and that was with a 60% decrease defence and weaken on the hero how is that even possible plz do some work on normal arena before u make another arena like coming over 6 million a year in revenue ppl have paid u so do some god damn work

Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 21, 2020, 14:3507/21/20
04/06/20

Hello.

allanvanderpal said:

Be nice if they put a lvl gap in arena and remove inactive players atleast stop demoting them so a lvl 5 char is up against 4 lvl 60,s with 200k power it's stupid how I can get 1 shot all chars by 1 char I have a team power of 154k power with a Frankie in the mix with 3k defence n 60k hp and I get 1 shotted  all the time it's bullshit and I made a char jinglehunter with 240 speed then a speed buff on and go last how can ppl have so much speed as well as defence attack like one time I did over 400k damage to 1 char n didn't even make a dint and that was with a 60% decrease defence and weaken on the hero how is that even possible plz do some work on normal arena before u make another arena like coming over 6 million a year in revenue ppl have paid u so do some god damn work

Thank you for the feedback. While we are working on improvements in matchmaking and the Inactive players handler system, we do not plan to place level restrictions on Arena tiers.

While differences in power level and speed might be caused by gear and masteries on individual champions on the team and active leaders skills, some described situations are impossible in the game. Please provide a screenshot of occurrences such as this, so we could further look into this matter :

I did over 400k damage to 1 char n didn't even make a dint and that was with a 60% decrease defence and weaken on the hero

Have a nice day and stay safe.