All Categories

Nerf Rotos please, this overpowered broken champ is ruining the game.

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 02:3107/18/20
05/13/20

This champion is broken overpowered, just look at the top 10 competitive in Arena, almost every team has Rotos.

2 out of 3 of Rotos abilities grant extra turn AND block revive. He hits hard like a train. Extremely broken and he is ruining the competitive pvp of this game.

While we are at it, let's also nerf his broken Bride, Siphi, she is as if not more broken than him.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2020, 03:5807/18/20
06/30/20

Bias.

Nerf those I don't have.

Buff those I have. 
Jul 18, 2020, 06:0507/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 06:08(edited)
05/13/20

Ident20 said:

Bias.

Nerf those I don't have.

Buff those I have. 

Never said buff anything, just nerf the broken one so he will be on the same FAIR playing field with every other legendaries, and you know it's broken because the fact when you go to arena rank, top 10 everyone use him. Why? because he's god tier OVERPOWERED that's why, Rotos should be like Ultra Legendary, not just legendary
Jul 18, 2020, 09:5307/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 09:57(edited)
06/30/20

downonluck said:

Ident20 said:

Bias.

Nerf those I don't have.

Buff those I have. 

Never said buff anything, just nerf the broken one so he will be on the same FAIR playing field with every other legendaries, and you know it's broken because the fact when you go to arena rank, top 10 everyone use him. Why? because he's god tier OVERPOWERED that's why, Rotos should be like Ultra Legendary, not just legendary

Then tell me you don't have Rotos. What else ? Siphi ? 

OMG, I own an Ultra Legendary Rotos, OMG, any body please tell me how to make him a SUPER SAIYAN CHAMP, my enemies always have 5 buffs each at the beginning, my Ultra Legendary can't do anything, how to help my Ultra Legendary break through such defend ?  

Jul 18, 2020, 10:0707/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 10:11(edited)
06/30/20

I would say people telling Rotos OP are noobs.

Those champs make this are OP.

And the champ could cancel all buffs also OP, lol.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:2707/18/20
06/10/19
without supports Roto die like maggot, Its not Roto that beat you, its the well made teams that beat you, a well made team requires very fine tuned skill/gears combinations and a hefty amount of $$, so you are basically telling Plarium to null all $$$ and efforts of all those players who invested...you already know its not gonna happen unless Plarium wants to chase all whales away plus certain lawsuits lead to fraudulent investigation.  What they would do for certain is that with every patch they will introduce one or two new champions that will counter previously OP ones, they need the flow of $$$.  
Jul 18, 2020, 22:1407/18/20
05/16/19
Rotos is fine. If anyone deserves to be nerfed, it's Siphi- but even she can be easily dealt with by buff removal champs like Serris. 
Jul 19, 2020, 21:5107/19/20
05/03/20
I have beaten Rotos a few times in arena with a team that barely is able to stay in bronze 4.  If Rotos is a problem for you, avoid any team that has him.  I avoid Menaya becase she always plays me to a tie that turns into a loss. 
Jul 20, 2020, 12:4207/20/20
Jul 20, 2020, 12:43(edited)
01/28/20

ClosedPoly said:

I have beaten Rotos a few times in arena with a team that barely is able to stay in bronze 4.  If Rotos is a problem for you, avoid any team that has him.  I avoid Menaya becase she always plays me to a tie that turns into a loss. 

oh please man silver tier rotos ... how about in gold 4 then he hits 80k and grants extra turn for killing and then once again hit 60k on other champ and grants extra turn and at this point his first skill gets reset and he hits another 80k to your third champ if you manage to survive that long you just can't do anything coz you can't revive. All you need for your pvp team arbiter with tons of speed and rotos two champs coz his skills ignores all defence too ..... 

people who say he is not that OP you gays are total delusional.... 
Jul 20, 2020, 14:5407/20/20
Jul 20, 2020, 15:03(edited)
06/30/20

Alsido said:

ClosedPoly said:

oh please man silver tier rotos ... how about in gold 4 then he hits 80k and grants extra turn for killing and then once again hit 60k on other champ and grants extra turn and at this point his first skill gets reset and he hits another 80k to your third champ if you manage to survive that long you just can't do anything coz you can't revive. All you need for your pvp team arbiter with tons of speed and rotos two champs coz his skills ignores all defence too ..... 

80K per hit ? 

I thought I just have seen a blast 160k kill all in 1st hit. 

Watch this & know how noob you are.

https://youtu.be/a_2Mn8mX5tw?t=2274

Jul 20, 2020, 15:1407/20/20
Jul 20, 2020, 15:18(edited)
01/28/20

Ident20 said:

Alsido said:

ClosedPoly said:

80K per hit ? 

it's quite obvious you one of these who just troll around. there are many champs who can hit 160k some of them are in epic tear. keep in mind Rotos ignores shields and defence and gets an extra turn for the kill and you cant revive after .... and on top of that, you can't one-hit Rotos so in that video you just dropped. Rotos could easily survive and obliterate all that team with a counter-attack and granting extra turns for killing its one of the reasons HH chose team without Rotos 

all you need to do for Rea its to have Razin and she will hit weak hits on him and defence will do the rest. To save your self from Rotos you need to make sure he doesn't have a chance to make a turn. Coz if he starts you won't have another chance.

well done for trolling around 

Jul 20, 2020, 15:4107/20/20
06/30/20

Alsido said:

Ident20 said:

Alsido said:

ClosedPoly said:

80K per hit ? 

it's quite obvious you one of these who just troll around. there are many champs who can hit 160k some of them are in epic tear. keep in mind Rotos ignores shields and defence and gets an extra turn for the kill and you cant revive after .... and on top of that, you can't one-hit Rotos so in that video you just dropped. Rotos could easily survive and obliterate all that team with a counter-attack and granting extra turns for killing its one of the reasons HH chose team without Rotos 

all you need to do for Rea its to have Razin and she will hit weak hits on him and defence will do the rest. To save your self from Rotos you need to make sure he doesn't have a chance to make a turn. Coz if he starts you won't have another chance.

well done for trolling around 

lol, give this guy a Rotos and he will tell us those nerf Rotos are trolling. 

It is obvious: you don't have ROTOS.

Jul 24, 2020, 11:5707/24/20
06/30/20
Alsido said:

blah blah blah

fing noob, got blast from Zavia and no one can be revived. Don't let me see u noob again. 
Sep 4, 2020, 21:0409/04/20
06/29/19
Rotos would be fine if he didnt block revive...but when he gets a turn he will kill at least one if not two on your team.
Sep 27, 2020, 15:2409/27/20
04/20/19
The nerf came and my Rotos has been neutered. I hope you’re happy. I’m in Gold IV arena level and rarely get an unrevivable kill these days. He generally doesn’t last to the 2nd round for a shot at one and even then, the mechanic doesn’t seem to work as advertised. It’s impacted all other areas of gameplay as well. Game devs really stuck it to me on this one.
Sep 27, 2020, 20:5709/27/20
07/24/19

Lol rotos is still super strong. He can insta kill 2. And even without block revive his damage was untouched. Be happy it was a minor nerf. 

Just FYI going first insta blocking revive is not possible to come back from
Sep 27, 2020, 21:4409/27/20
04/13/20

angelknight127 said:

Lol rotos is still super strong. He can insta kill 2. And even without block revive his damage was untouched. Be happy it was a minor nerf. 

Just FYI going first insta blocking revive is not possible to come back from

It must be why I dropped from high Gold III to Silver I. It must also be why I am not seeing Rotos around.

I call bull's crap on your post. Rotos got nerfed through the floor. Without blocking revivesm he is virtually useless, at least to anyone but the top players with Arbiter already, with maxed Guildhall, and with godly gear with godly substat rolls.
Sep 27, 2020, 22:5309/27/20
04/14/20
WatchdogCZ said:

It must be why I dropped from high Gold III to Silver I. It must also be why I am not seeing Rotos around.

I call bull's crap on your post. Rotos got nerfed through the floor. Without blocking revivesm he is virtually useless, at least to anyone but the top players with Arbiter already, with maxed Guildhall, and with godly gear with godly substat rolls.
He still hits hard, has several chances of getting extra turns and has an excellent passive. And he still has the synergies with Siphi - iirc you got so high in arena due to your Siphi-Rotos pair, no? Of course he lost his specific function against revive-heavy teams and yes, his damage output was nerfed on top of that, but he's still among the better arena legos, surely, especially in combination with Siphi? 
Sep 27, 2020, 23:1509/27/20
04/13/20
L9753 said:

WatchdogCZ said:

He still hits hard, has several chances of getting extra turns and has an excellent passive. And he still has the synergies with Siphi - iirc you got so high in arena due to your Siphi-Rotos pair, no? Of course he lost his specific function against revive-heavy teams and yes, his damage output was nerfed on top of that, but he's still among the better arena legos, surely, especially in combination with Siphi? 
No, he is not among the better Arena champions anymore. Do you know why? Because he cannot drop even a single bloody nuker in one hit. This makes him worthless in the Arena.