All Categories

how do I know for sure which things I have bought?

Search
Jul 18, 2020, 02:0507/18/20
06/28/20

I see that there are several new things on the game, ie: potions, money, etc packages. As I am new to this game, I do not want to rack up a large amount of money into it by buying the same thing more than when I need to. How do I tell which things I bought...where will they be at so I can see how low I'm getting in provisions....I live on a fixed income so it is necessary I know this. Thank you, Tami H [email protected] 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2020, 22:1807/18/20
05/16/19

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but shop purchases appear in your Inbox (upper right on your Bastion, beside Gem count).

The stuff you bought are labeled as such. "Shop Purchase", if i'm not mistaken. 
Jul 20, 2020, 02:5607/20/20
02/11/20
nightstarz5555 said:

I see that there are several new things on the game, ie: potions, money, etc packages. As I am new to this game, I do not want to rack up a large amount of money into it by buying the same thing more than when I need to. How do I tell which things I bought...where will they be at so I can see how low I'm getting in provisions....I live on a fixed income so it is necessary I know this. Thank you, Tami H [email protected] 
The answer is you can't know what you've bought or how much you've spent. They intentionally took this information out of the game. Can you guess why they'd do that? I bet you can. Get out now whole you've still not spent much. Run.