All Categories

friend referral no showing in player list

Search
Jul 17, 2020, 17:5607/17/20
03/28/19

I had a friend use my friend link. I shared it to him on discord. He then opened Plarium Play from my computer and made an account of his own. He got the bonuses after the tutorial, but he does not show up on my referral program player list. I have one from a long time ago, but do not have the second friend. Did he have to physically download the game for it to work and since Raid was already installed it did not work? does he need to hit some sort of time played or level threshold?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2020, 21:0807/17/20
01/10/20

It looks like it is a hit and miss with this referal system.

I have 2 friends showing and the third one does not. Go figure. I sent a ticket in game and got the usual - automatic response and then closed ticket without solution
Jul 18, 2020, 22:2307/18/20
05/16/19
HyperBeam said:

Did he have to physically download the game for it to work and since Raid was already installed it did not work? does he need to hit some sort of time played or level threshold?

Nope, no time played or level threshold as far as I know but the referral link has to opened on a new device where Raid has never been installed on. 
Jul 19, 2020, 10:3007/19/20
04/24/20

Lxzy said:

HyperBeam said:

Did he have to physically download the game for it to work and since Raid was already installed it did not work? does he need to hit some sort of time played or level threshold?

Nope, no time played or level threshold as far as I know but the referral link has to opened on a new device where Raid has never been installed on. 

If you go look in the technical support forum you'll find that this issue has been ongoing for a full year.

You'll also find plenty of people who have done exactly what you suggest but never got any of the promised rewards.

Hinting that it might be user error without acknowledging the fact that players have been getting shafted by this system for over a year is pretty disingenuous.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:1007/19/20
05/16/19

lolcatz said:

If you go look in the technical support forum you'll find that this issue has been ongoing for a full year.

You'll also find plenty of people who have done exactly what you suggest but never got any of the promised rewards.

Hinting that it might be user error without acknowledging the fact that players have been getting shafted by this system for over a year is pretty disingenuous.

Because in this case it literally has been user error, i'm not hinting. It literally needs to be done on a new device, though it can also be done on separate Bluestacks instances. 

Though it's true that it sometimes doesn't work due some devices' privacy settings, that wasn't the question here.