All Categories

Classic Arena Takedown Tournament rewards?!?!

Search
Jul 17, 2020, 11:2507/17/20
08/19/19

I guess the pvp events we used to get gave us too many decent rewards and Plarium didn´t get enough money in from that event?

So instead we got a Tournament and that´s all we´v had for pvp for a while now. Here´s the thing though, the milestones AND the top placement rewards are a joke, AND the time the tournament runs in relation to the milestones are way to long.

4 realy crappy milestone rewards most would be done with in no time at all unless you are in early game.

Competing for 6x epic of the recently nerfed relentless set. Here´s the kicker... 5* ???!!!

I can´t imagine anyone would spend anything for this tournament ever. And we all know it´s all about metrics of what Plarium can draw from our wallets.

So what is this? I just don´t get it.

Confused and bored.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2020, 13:0207/17/20
07/05/19
tyfon74 said:

I guess the pvp events we used to get gave us too many decent rewards and Plarium didn´t get enough money in from that event?

So instead we got a Tournament and that´s all we´v had for pvp for a while now. Here´s the thing though, the milestones AND the top placement rewards are a joke, AND the time the tournament runs in relation to the milestones are way to long.

4 realy crappy milestone rewards most would be done with in no time at all unless you are in early game.

Competing for 6x epic of the recently nerfed relentless set. Here´s the kicker... 5* ???!!!

I can´t imagine anyone would spend anything for this tournament ever. And we all know it´s all about metrics of what Plarium can draw from our wallets.

So what is this? I just don´t get it.

Confused and bored.

It's s not for the relentless, it's for the ingredient for the fusion.
Jul 17, 2020, 13:3007/17/20
08/19/19

OzzLee said:

m8 you are missing the point. We have had these tournaments for quite some time now not only druing this fusion event.

Jul 17, 2020, 14:2807/17/20
06/22/19

If they give crappy rewards in arena tournament, players who excel in pvp will not be satisfied.

If they give good rewards in arena tournaments, players who are always salty in finding "difficult" team in bronze/silver will get more salty as they might not be able to find teams that they can defeat.

Plarium have to only choose one. 
Jul 17, 2020, 17:1707/17/20
06/30/20
Not all feel sad when the rewards are crap. In any tournaments there are 190+ players feel happy because of that. 
Jul 17, 2020, 18:3407/17/20
Jul 17, 2020, 19:08(edited)
08/19/19

JoinME said:

If they give crappy rewards in arena tournament, players who excel in pvp will not be satisfied.

If they give good rewards in arena tournaments, players who are always salty in finding "difficult" team in bronze/silver will get more salty as they might not be able to find teams that they can defeat.

Plarium have to only choose one. 

Yes I agree that is what tournaments are. Only the late game have any chanse on the top rewards. Doesn´t help that the milestone rewards are so few and bad for anyone though. And that´s why the pvp event were better for everyone. I sure got more out of them when I started out when I were in low tiers.

I would say that this tournament doesn´t make anyone happy.
Jul 17, 2020, 21:0407/17/20
01/10/20

I agree. The event had as a reward rare and epic tomes, brews, gems and so on.

About 3 weeks ago I was leading in my group of the tournament. I actually had to stop playing in arena because I wanted the reward for number 4 spot - gems, instead of the relentless set. Got one of these too. 5 stars, but with flat stats. 
Jul 17, 2020, 21:1907/17/20
08/19/19

Diva Roza said:

I agree. The event had as a reward rare and epic tomes, brews, gems and so on.

About 3 weeks ago I was leading in my group of the tournament. I actually had to stop playing in arena because I wanted the reward for number 4 spot - gems, instead of the relentless set. Got one of these too. 5 stars, but with flat stats. 

I know. When the 4th place reward and several of the ones below is more desireable then top 3 rewards....

I hoped they would tweak it, but we´v had what 4 or 5 of these now with this one. All with the same rewardstructure except for this one were the rare fusion hero replaced the 2nd energy reward.

Jul 17, 2020, 21:2907/17/20
07/05/19

tyfon74 said:

OzzLee said:

m8 you are missing the point. We have had these tournaments for quite some time now not only druing this fusion event.

No, I think you're the one missing the point. 

This particular Arena Take Down tournament is a set with OTHER tournament and events currently running, in which all of them contain heroes that is part of the current Fusion. So yeah, the other rewards are crappy, but they' re irrelevant on this particular tournament

If you want a proof, just look at the background picture of all the running events and tournaments

Jul 17, 2020, 21:4307/17/20
Jul 17, 2020, 21:46(edited)
08/19/19

OzzLee said:

tyfon74 said:

OzzLee said:

No, I think you're the one missing the point. 

This particular Arena Take Down tournament is a set with OTHER tournament and events currently running, in which all of them contain heroes that is part of the current Fusion. So yeah, the other rewards are crappy, but they' re irrelevant on this particular tournament

If you want a proof, just look at the background picture of all the running events and tournaments

Have you played the game the last few months?

This tournament is identical to what we´v had for some time now instead of the pvp event, and that´s what I´m talking about.

As I just pointed out in the post above, the only thing that has changed is the 3rd milestone were there usually is a 2nd energy reward. (belive it use to be 100 energy.)

So no this is not a specific fusion event.

Try not to pull a single sentence to quote and refuse to understand the rest of the post.
Jul 17, 2020, 21:5907/17/20
07/05/19

Suit yourself... As I said, THIS PARTICULAR tournament, not previous tournament, not future tournament, BUT THIS PARTICULAR ONE, is made so people can get the Fusion ingredient without pulling shards.

You can close your eyes and ears and say "NANANANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, previous tournament had better rewards!"

So believe what you want I guess.... 
Jul 18, 2020, 18:4507/18/20
08/19/19
OzzLee said:

Suit yourself... As I said, THIS PARTICULAR tournament, not previous tournament, not future tournament, BUT THIS PARTICULAR ONE, is made so people can get the Fusion ingredient without pulling shards.

You can close your eyes and ears and say "NANANANANANANA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, previous tournament had better rewards!"

So believe what you want I guess.... 
Ok so instead I´ll ask you then. What rewards were better last classic arena tournament?
Jul 18, 2020, 21:3807/18/20
05/16/19

Tbh I think only the last few arena events were actually good, all the ones before it were kinda horrible as far as I remember. (Though it's been a long time since we had one anyway, since they released the tournament version)

Also please stop arguing- OzzLee is right, the current arena tournament was released in conjunction with the ongoing fusion, but to tyfon's point- the arena tournament milestone rewards have been really stingy (even for late game players).