All Categories

Help rounding out last member of first 4 level 60 team

Search
Jul 15, 2020, 14:2407/15/20
06/04/20

Hello all,

Hoping you can help me out picking my 4th level 60. I am a ftp player on day 60 and rng is not on my side I have no legionaries yet.  I am trying to create a well rounded team to progress further in to dungeons to better gear. Most dungeons I can auto clear level 10ish. For clan boss I am able to do 2 key normal. Lets not talk about arena... My current 3 60's are Kael(full book/assended) Apothecary(Full/Full) and Tayrel (half book/assended.. I wasted some books on other epics.) I have warmaiden at 50 (full/full) also have  recently pulled stag knight.

any suggestion is much appreciated.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2020, 15:3507/15/20
Jul 15, 2020, 15:37(edited)
05/13/19

For Clan Boss:

I would build up Frozen Banshee + Bulwark

For Dungeon:

I would build up Mistress of Helm + Renegade + Stag Knight + Warmaiden
Jul 15, 2020, 16:3307/15/20
12/19/19
stag knight is 1st priority, not sure if u need warmaiden once u build stag
Jul 15, 2020, 17:0407/15/20
04/14/20

You're approaching the point where your dungeon teams need to become different for each dungeon. Although Apo, Tayrel, Stag Knight are good to great in all dungeons, most other champions have stronger and weaker ones. And of course, affinity will become a bigger problem as well - so far all your level 60s are magic affinity so you'll struggle on Force stages, like most people early on. Stag Knight will help with that. 

Considering that you already have Tayrel, SK is still worth it even though in some ways they do overlap, but you can ignore Warmaiden, who would only be your third choice AOE defense down. At least in the longer run - maybe you still have some use for her in the short term because she's fully booked and Tayrel/SK are not. But still seems like a waste of time to take her to 60. 
Jul 15, 2020, 17:2807/15/20
06/04/20

L9753 said:

You're approaching the point where your dungeon teams need to become different for each dungeon. Although Apo, Tayrel, Stag Knight are good to great in all dungeons, most other champions have stronger and weaker ones. And of course, affinity will become a bigger problem as well - so far all your level 60s are magic affinity so you'll struggle on Force stages, like most people early on. Stag Knight will help with that. 

Considering that you already have Tayrel, SK is still worth it even though in some ways they do overlap, but you can ignore Warmaiden, who would only be your third choice AOE defense down. At least in the longer run - maybe you still have some use for her in the short term because she's fully booked and Tayrel/SK are not. But still seems like a waste of time to take her to 60. 

Thanks for the input this where I have been struggling. Also been trying to figure out if/who should be my second nuke or do i look for another support champ