All Categories

Rotos needs to be nerf! Game is too stagnant with Rotos Team and Anti Rotos Team.

Rotos needs to be nerf! Game is too stagnant with Rotos Team and Anti Rotos Team.

Search
Jul 15, 2020, 02:0507/15/20
09/07/19

We all know Rotos is broken and overpowered. We need to rebalance Rotos so that other Champions can be use and diversify. As of now I feel very boored with Arena. Because almost all High Level Team are using Rotos. Very repetitive and it takes out the fun in the game. For me right now the game is not exciting anymore. Another Champion that could use a rebalance is Siphi.

Just airing out my suggestion to make this a better experience for all gamers. Thank you.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 15, 2020, 08:4807/15/20
07/17/19
Chain attacking for 100k and block revive is too powerful you say?
Jul 15, 2020, 11:3307/15/20
Jul 15, 2020, 11:34(edited)
06/30/20

Rotos ? fk, you make me laugh, Rotos ? because you only lose when you fight Rotos ? 

Nope.

Rotos is not even S rank champ. There are many champs much more stronger (more broken) than Rotos: Big ‘Un, Ma’Shalled, Krisk the Ageless, Lord Shazar. 

Players could set 1 of above champs in Arena and can defeat whole team, Rotos alone can't do that.  

Jul 15, 2020, 13:3607/15/20
01/28/20

Ident20 said:

Rotos ? fk, you make me laugh, Rotos ? because you only lose when you fight Rotos ? 

Nope.

Rotos is not even S rank champ. There are many champs much more stronger (more broken) than Rotos: Big ‘Un, Ma’Shalled, Krisk the Ageless, Lord Shazar. 

Players could set 1 of above champs in Arena and can defeat whole team, Rotos alone can't do that.  

obviously you never fought against well build Rotos then he gets in to 5 hit run and then you survive you just cant recover because of block revive. Whats the point to have 300 champs if its only 4 are usable. same comes to arbiter it's time to remove her speed aura all you can see these days arbiter and rotos teams. Gets rely boring to fight same teams 300 times a week .... 
Jul 15, 2020, 13:5507/15/20
06/30/20

Only Rotos have block revive ? There are 16 champs have block revive.  I do have Rotos.

I do fight Abiter + Rotos team and I also do fight Krisk Ageless/Lord Shazar 1-man-army team, I just never fight Rotos alone.

Abiter (Valkyrie) + X team have many forms, Abiter + Tormin, Abiter + Rhazin, Abiter + Foli, Abiter + Zavia, Abiter + Rotos, etc.  (I am telling you those team I have fought in Gold IV).

Some replace Abiter by Siphi, lol. 

Jul 15, 2020, 13:5707/15/20
07/05/19

Alsido said:

obviously you never fought against well build Rotos then he gets in to 5 hit run and then you survive you just cant recover because of block revive. Whats the point to have 300 champs if its only 4 are usable. same comes to arbiter it's time to remove her speed aura all you can see these days arbiter and rotos teams. Gets rely boring to fight same teams 300 times a week .... 

It's like a bell curve... On the left of the curve you see High Kathun, Spirit Host, Warmaiden, Apothecary...

On the right of the curve you see Rotos, Arbiter, Sir Nick

The variety are in the middle...

It's not that it's bad, but as the min-maxing goes to the extreme in the end game accounts, it bounds to happen that the choice of heroes becomes narrower and narrower.

It's kinda inevitable...
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2020, 15:1007/16/20
Jul 16, 2020, 15:13(edited)
04/06/20

Hi!

Patdx said:

We all know Rotos is broken and overpowered. We need to rebalance Rotos so that other Champions can be use and diversify. As of now I feel very boored with Arena. Because almost all High Level Team are using Rotos. Very repetitive and it takes out the fun in the game. For me right now the game is not exciting anymore. Another Champion that could use a rebalance is Siphi.

Just airing out my suggestion to make this a better experience for all gamers. Thank you.

OZZLEE said:

It's like a bell curve... On the left of the curve you see High Kathun, Spirit Host, Warmaiden, Apothecary...
It's not that it's bad, but as the min-maxing goes to the extreme in the end game accounts, it bounds to happen that the choice of heroes becomes narrower and narrower. 
It's kinda inevitable...

We are aware of the overwhelming power of certain champions and underwhelming performance of others, and working on characters rebalance. While it will not be released in 2.10 update, stay tuned to our biweekly updates for more info in the near future.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 17, 2020, 10:5107/17/20
03/05/20
Can i please have the purple dragon if you guys have it i have a spiritual connection goin on it would be great to have ill be sure to spend some money then
Jul 17, 2020, 16:4307/17/20
05/05/20
GreenKnight said:

Hi!

Patdx said:

OZZLEE said:

It's kinda inevitable...

We are aware of the overwhelming power of certain champions and underwhelming performance of others, and working on characters rebalance. While it will not be released in 2.10 update, stay tuned to our biweekly updates for more info in the near future.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

It has been since March the last time units were balanced. 2.1 will be at the end of July... Obviously there are a lot of things in the game that need work, but can we expect balancing to be done in August at the latest? 5 months is a long time to keep broken champions and underwhelming champions in the game knowing their status this whole time.