All Categories

before you let out next patch, add QoL!

Search
Jul 14, 2020, 20:0007/14/20
06/10/19

Here again Plarium I am giving you valuable ideas for free so this game can go further.  consider to add these Qol asap on next patch, all players will like you instead of attacking you.

1. obviously, storage space.  both champions and gears, more on gears since we are getting two whole new sets of accessories .

2. add notations on each individual champions so we can tell which is which, can be as simple as number 1,2,3... or change color of icons to tell many dupes apart.

3.  add team management tab where we can assign teams as 1,2,3...then implement a short cut for us to quickly assign teams to battle.

4. add sell all option when filtering new loots with confirm button, everyday I auto click around 8k energy and 99.99999% loots are garbage why do I need to click them one by one??

5. add option on fusion tab to disable required champion indications, too annoying to deal with Relickeeper/broadMaw fusions!
Views
Comments
Comments
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2020, 14:5207/16/20
04/06/20

Hello!

badsad said:

Here again Plarium I am giving you valuable ideas for free so this game can go further.  consider to add these Qol asap on next patch, all players will like you instead of attacking you.

Thank you for your suggestions. Most of these changes were already discussed, and I will deliberate on their current state. 

1. obviously, storage space. both champions and gears, more on gears since we are getting two whole new sets of accessories .

We are working on increasing the artifact storage space, but this is a lot bigger change than it looks. It will increase the amount of data going to trough the servers and can cause many lags and frizzes. This task demands a lot more fundamental approach, and while we are already working on it, this project needs more time before release.

2. add notations on each individual champions so we can tell which is which, can be as simple as number 1,2,3... or change color of icons to tell many dupes apart.

We are working on it. The main problem is that we do not want to overcrowd the champion portrait, so we are testing different ways to implement it harmonically.

3. add team management tab where we can assign teams as 1,2,3...then implement a short cut for us to quickly assign teams to battle.

We are currently considering creating such filters for teams. However, not in the next couple of patches.

4. add sell all option when filtering new loots with confirm button, everyday I auto click around 8k energy and 99.99999% loots are garbage why do I need to click them one by one??

This is a deliberate decision made to prevent the accidental sale of artifacts.

add option on fusion tab to disable required champion indications, too annoying to deal with Relickeeper/broadMaw fusions!

We are aware of this problem and working on possible solutions.

Have a nice day and stay safe.

Jul 16, 2020, 15:3907/16/20
06/30/20

700 artifk storage is not enough, should be 1000+.

I run champion training event for a while, end up 50+ artifk in mailbox. 

talking about amount of data increase ? ha ha ha, funny. When 1 gear is looted by player, no matter where it's stored, mailbox, inventory, champs, the amount of data is the same, if different I tell you Plarium coders are amateur, 2-year-coder. Easy to imagine, if you see an object, it must cost a data space.