All Categories

Reason for me to Quit as a F2P player

Search
Jul 14, 2020, 13:5907/14/20
07/31/19

First about the update 2.1. As a f2p the only thing that interested me is champion fragment.. but i feel that plarium is going to mess that up too... raid has campaign, dungeon, faction wars, arena, tag team arena,clan boss, tournament and events. as an f2p player and only 2 months in i can only do campaign and clan boss.. i cannot touch faction wars; arena and tag team arena are super hard from bronze 3 and tournament and events cost a lot of energy plus the early rewards for them is crap. and dungeon is pretty hard too ... u need specific champion to clear at the later stage so that is a no go for me.so i can only enjoy around 12% to 25% of the content of the game and it is the game which lacks content..... I have 20 ancient shard, 2 sacred and 1 void shards now.. i m going to open all of them .. if i don't get any good one.. i m quitting the game and i encourage other f2p to do too.. cause it is not f2p friendly.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 14, 2020, 14:0707/14/20
07/31/19
Got some Crappy rares but also got Royal guard (epic) and foli (legendary) donot know what to do now.. suggest me guys.. looks like i m stuck with the game again
Jul 14, 2020, 14:2807/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 14:28(edited)
04/13/20

Resoram valrie said:

Got some Crappy rares but also got Royal guard (epic) and foli (legendary) donot know what to do now.. suggest me guys.. looks like i m stuck with the game again

I would advise you to save up your shards for the frequent double chance events. Especially the Void and Sacred shards.

Post your champion roster here, please, more experienced players should be able to recommend champions to focus on.

Important thing - do NOT use your Rare or better champions as food, unless they are farmable in the campaign, or they are really bad Rares and you have plenty of duplicates. Always try to keep two of each Rare, one to eventually use, one for a possible fusion.

You will get your High Khatun soon. She will help you reach Silver in the Arena greatly.

Jul 14, 2020, 14:3207/14/20
06/14/20

I think you'd benefit from watching content creators videos on YouTube, legendaries are generally more powerful versions of existing champions, they are by no means essential outside of maybe end game Arena.

Rares are enough to clear most of the game content, you do need to gear them well, get masteries and pay more attention to team composition but it's not a barrier to clearing content, it just takes longer.
Jul 14, 2020, 15:0307/14/20
07/05/19

Resoram valrie said:

First about the update 2.1. As a f2p the only thing that interested me is champion fragment.. but i feel that plarium is going to mess that up too... raid has campaign, dungeon, faction wars, arena, tag team arena,clan boss, tournament and events. as an f2p player and only 2 months in i can only do campaign and clan boss.. i cannot touch faction wars; arena and tag team arena are super hard from bronze 3 and tournament and events cost a lot of energy plus the early rewards for them is crap. and dungeon is pretty hard too ... u need specific champion to clear at the later stage so that is a no go for me.so i can only enjoy around 12% to 25% of the content of the game and it is the game which lacks content..... I have 20 ancient shard, 2 sacred and 1 void shards now.. i m going to open all of them .. if i don't get any good one.. i m quitting the game and i encourage other f2p to do too.. cause it is not f2p friendly.

As in any game, quit whenever bit stops being fun.

Having said that, this game have run for over 2 years I think?

Yeah of course the contents are far ahead for new players like you. A little advice if you're playing anu online fame that have run for more than a year, you got to set your goal more realistic, anyone who starts 2 months ago cannot touch faction wars or the tag team or the high end dungeons, that's a given... I've played for around 45 days and I still only have 2 level 60 heroes!

Pace yourself buddy! No need to hurry in reaching end game content.

Having said that, I will reiterate my first advice, quit when the game stops being fun.

Good luck to you buddy!
Jul 14, 2020, 16:2407/14/20
07/31/19
Thanks Ozzlee for your advice.. for the rest.. i know what should be done with artifacts cause most of my time goes to watching the videos of Ash, hell hades, chosen and other.. my question was if i should quit the game cause it is testing my patience and i feel like i m wasting my time now a days
Jul 14, 2020, 16:5307/14/20
04/13/20

Resoram valrie said:

Thanks Ozzlee for your advice.. for the rest.. i know what should be done with artifacts cause most of my time goes to watching the videos of Ash, hell hades, chosen and other.. my question was if i should quit the game cause it is testing my patience and i feel like i m wasting my time now a days

Do you really expect to get a useful answer for your question?

It is about you, how do you feel? Are you willing to take some advice and try whether being more effective might perhaps feel a bit more entertaining? Or do you just want the others to tell you to quit so that you do not have to make a decision yourself?

People here are generally friendly and helpful if you ask for advice.
Jul 14, 2020, 16:5407/14/20
06/30/20

a) quit f2p becomes spender/p2w.

b) quit game.

No f2p. 

Jul 14, 2020, 18:2107/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 18:22(edited)
07/05/19

Resoram valrie said:

I want to correct myself, I said I was playing 45 days, what I meant was 4,5 month... I don't know how I make that mistake, sorry...

As for should you quit? Again, do you have fun?

Having said that, why don't you set a realistic goal for the game?

How about getting your first lvl 60 hero?

And then try finishing all the campaign at 3*?

After that getting your Clan Boss team?

Then fully ascending your first hero?

Next try getting your hero a full set of 4* equipment with blue rarity?

Then why not trying your first spider dungeon?

Take the game 1 step at a time... set your pace and move with your own rhythm, I did...

Jul 14, 2020, 20:0707/14/20
Jul 14, 2020, 20:08(edited)
07/15/19

Reason to quit , well arena like a month ago after update i started dropping in arena and cand get back up. 

To be good you neest specific champion ex. Duchess Lili 

The arena is unbalanced i have an average of 154k power in arena with the champion that i use for speed has around 250 and its next t enough i played with same team for half year going between gold 4 and gold 3 but now im in silver 4 and the teams i encountered are unbeatable doesn't matter what power they have they can be 90k or 160k fir me restul is same.

I seriously think about quitting after 1 year of raid and almost f2p( one i buy an paco for 5 $) and its sad because there are other there like me .

P.S. sorry fir my grammar and English
Jul 14, 2020, 20:3607/14/20
05/26/20

I've already spent some cash on the game. I then decided I would spend no more money until they do something about arena. 

The nail in my coffin will most likely be after the 90 days if they don't AT LEAST have an announced plan to alleviate the frustration of Arena matchmaking. 

Players shouldn't hit that high of a wall so early in the game, and it is getting worse and worse at lower arena ranks every day.

No, a team of 6* legendary champs doesn't necessarily mean that the owner belongs in Gold 4, but they sure as hell don't belong in Bronze 4 either.....

Jul 14, 2020, 20:5307/14/20
03/15/20
Arena is broken. I have dropped to Silver I recently and play regularly. I took a screenshot and was going to upload it but can’t for some reason. Almost every team has a full legendary roster. I am mostly F2P, but have spent about $50 on the game. I don’t have a single legendary and have pulled tons of shards on X2 events!! Impossible to compete.
Jul 14, 2020, 21:1807/14/20
04/13/20

Team power is not something you should rely on. At all.

Jul 15, 2020, 01:1707/15/20
07/05/19

WatchdogCZ said:

And I have to say, that is a problem as well... We need something to indicate our "power" more accurately. You can't expect everyone to memorize who can do what.

I always say they need to factor in SPEED higher in the formula to calculate team power. Another thing I found is that they seem to also undervalue rarity of the heroes, I honestly think they also need to rate LEGENDARIES higher in the team power formula

I know those are not something to guarantee wins, but those being very important in the meta of the game, it's really important to calculate them higher to get a more accurate team power reading, hence we would know who are in our reach and who are so notoriously over powered we can't have hope to even face them
Jul 15, 2020, 05:5007/15/20
07/05/19

downonluck said:

"Team power is not sometime you should reply on" 

Then show group with SIPHI, S-I-P-H-I, what next? Rotos easy win see?

ok.....Pay 2 Win Whaler.

Well regardless of his roster, team power is a massive inaccurate joke.

You really can't measure anything with it on Arena, hence it needs a major revamp on its formula
Jul 15, 2020, 05:5007/15/20
Jul 15, 2020, 05:53(edited)
05/13/20

Then show group with SIPHI, S-I-P-H-I (currently the most broken Overpowred) what next? 1-champ Rotos with half enemy power easy win?

Ok pay 2 win whaler.

Show me your full rare team beat full legendaries team "with higher power" then we will talk

Jul 15, 2020, 05:5607/15/20
07/05/19
downonluck said:

Then show group with SIPHI, S-I-P-H-I (currently the most broken Overpowred) what next? 1-champ Rotos with half enemy power easy win?

Ok pay 2 win whaler.

Show me your full rare team beat full legendaries team "with higher power" then we will talk

I think you miss the point there buddy...
Jul 15, 2020, 07:3007/15/20
04/13/20

downonluck said:

Ok pay 2 win whaler.

You missed the point.

Team power is a number that does not show the real strength of the team. Hence my screenshot. My team was 105k, the opponent's team was 171k. I still won.

Yes, I was lucky and pulled Siphi the Lost Bride. And yes, she is behind a lot of the real team strength, despite the "low" team power. That is exactly why I showed the battle result.
Jul 15, 2020, 11:1907/15/20
06/30/20
WatchdogCZ said:

Without Siphi, you win in your dream. 
Jul 15, 2020, 11:4507/15/20
07/05/19
I don't know why some people just can't read...
Jul 15, 2020, 12:2007/15/20
04/13/20

IsIdent20 said:

WatchdogCZ said:

Without Siphi, you win in your dream. 

You missed my point by a mile.

I know Siphi is the core of my team, but the team power number says nothing about your chances to win, and this was my point. I used the report to illustrate it. 105k vs 171k team power, but that number meant nothing.