All Categories

Who should be my first 6 star?

Search
Jul 11, 2020, 00:4707/11/20
07/09/20

So started a second account, mainly because I wanted to try Kael as my starter (have Elhain on my first account). within my first 3 or 4 blue shards I got 2 legendaries, Drexthar Bloodtwin and Foli. I know, freaky luck, but I decided to push them up, and now I have all 3 ready for 6 stars. But which one to do first?

I'm doing mostly campaign and dungeon runs, just started Clan boss fights, and  know Kael is solid for CB. But at the same time, but Drex and Foli are decent legs (A rank from what I read up), and their ratings are just as good as Kael's in game (Drex even better in some areas). So I'm somewhat stuck as to which one to make my first 6 star. Also would love to hear some personal experience on all 3 in different areas. Thanks ahead of time!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 11, 2020, 00:5307/11/20
07/05/19

Anyone who you use to farm campaign in Brutal 12-3

That is the priority for who to 6* first!
Jul 11, 2020, 01:0507/11/20
07/09/20

OzzLee said:

Anyone who you use to farm campaign in Brutal 12-3

That is the priority for who to 6* first!

Excellent Points! I'll rpobably be running my free Lifesteal set on whoever is farming, so durability isn't as crucial. Also, I just remembered that Kael is far easier to book up then the other two, so that's a point in his favor. 

Do Legendaries have a stat advantage over epics/rares? That may also be something to consider, since the stat boost could help out in farming speed.
Jul 11, 2020, 02:3807/11/20
Jul 11, 2020, 02:44(edited)
07/05/19

elyxin said:

Excellent Points! I'll rpobably be running my free Lifesteal set on whoever is farming, so durability isn't as crucial. Also, I just remembered that Kael is far easier to book up then the other two, so that's a point in his favor. 

Do Legendaries have a stat advantage over epics/rares? That may also be something to consider, since the stat boost could help out in farming speed.

To be perfectly honest, I don't really know about the stats, but their abilities sure are usually so much better than Epics and most certainly better than rares.

There are exceptions of course, but generally speaking, Legendaries abilities are better.

For farming, you want a hero with at least one AOE abilities, ideally even 2 (or more) AOE abilities.

Lifesteal is not really that necessary at the final build, because you want your farmer to move first nuke them all go to next wave and do it all over again.

My farmer is Athel, not really ideal since she only has 1 AOE,, but with my setup she can farm 12-3 in an average 30sec. I set her to have critical rate of 100% and stack as much as critical damage as possible, I only gave her speed around 130 because that's enough for that level to move first, and for masteries circle of violence is necessary so I can get my AoE a random reduce on cool down.
Jul 11, 2020, 16:0507/11/20
05/16/19

Oof lots of salty people here will hate you now lmao

Kidding aside, you can go with either Foli or Kael. Though keep in mind that Foli will be much, much harder to book up and to ascend. Kael will deal more damage to CB. Foli is also CB viable because of his leech but only after your team has their tier 6 masteries.