All Categories

Total SCAM - Stay away - Limited Time BOOSTED SUMMONS

Search
Jul 10, 2020, 20:1607/10/20
07/07/20

So as you all know the game has "limited time" offers that come and go. The most recent of which being the "Boosted Summons!" claiming to give you a "2x chance of Epic or Legendary Champions". So like a fool I spend real money on the game hoping this meant I might finally get a Champion I can take to the arena to end my losses there, and I buy the Monthly pack giving you a Sacred Shard, 3x Epic Shards, etc and then I buy the pack giving you 7x Epic Shards. 

Care to guess the results?

1 Epic Champion that was downgraded from a Sacred Shard

10 Rare Champions from the Epic Shards. 

"2x Chance" they say. I had 10 shards and not a single even Epic Champion from those shards let alone Legendary. PLEASE do yourself the favor and SAVE YOUR MONEY! I've already asked a refund saying this offer is misleading and dishonest and the company "understands the frustration" but they refuse to do anything based on "luck". 

I'm going to continue to share my experience in every corner of Raid: Shadow Legends to keep people from wasting their time and money like I did. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2020, 20:3907/10/20
05/16/19

Unfortunately that's just RNG. I understand this may seem unfair to you but that's just statistics. You can try playing around summon simulators online and you'll find that this actually happens most of the time because that''s what the numbers dictate (You can find rarity percentages on the summon portal btw) 

PS- I opened 30 void shards today and I only got 5 epics. Disappointing, yes, but it is what it is. I just got what I should have gotten statistically with a double rate event.  
Jul 10, 2020, 21:2507/10/20
Jul 10, 2020, 21:27(edited)
07/05/19

I got Skytouched Shaman with 1 shard....

Plus, you do realise that in this event the one that got boosted is the VOID SHARD right?

Because in your post you didn't seem to use any void shard at all...
Jul 10, 2020, 21:3607/10/20
01/15/20

I feel your pain but its just RNG.  Only have spent around $150 total in 4 months had one void from brutal clan boss.  I bought the $25 void pack and in 8 pulls I got. 

Whisper

2nd Lightworn

Azure

And Leggo Gurgoh

All I wanted was a Madame and I can never get her.  

I have only pulled 40 Voids since I started and I got the above mentioned plus 2 Maneaters and 2 Coldhearts

Heck my F2P account on my very first void I pulled a darn Sir Nich, My first Sacred pulled Rhazin.  RNG just sucks all together

Jul 11, 2020, 01:1807/11/20
Jul 11, 2020, 01:22(edited)
06/30/20

Many many many many users use the word RNG for an excuse, really ? nope. 

First, no True Random in computer science, "they generate “pseudorandom” numbers by using an algorithm so the results appear random, even though they aren’t" (quoted In a Nutshell)

Secondly, it's multiple-random-layers. How ? 

1st layer: random number x

2nd layer: check x with condition, regenerate x if not good.

3rd layer: check x ....

That is how they control x2, x10.

That is why you would see in 2020 most of the time your pulls are rare, but it was much better in 2019. 

I pulled 47 void shards: 42 rares, 5 epic.

The reason I know there are multiple-random-layer is because the number of repeated champs are very high, true random does not repeat 5 champs, 4 champs like that. 

Jul 11, 2020, 02:2407/11/20
07/05/19
Ident20 said:

First, no True Random in computer science, "they generate “pseudorandom” numbers by using an algorithm so the results appear random, even though they aren’t" (quoted In a Nutshell)

Secondly, it's multiple-random-layers. How ? 

1st layer: random number x

2nd layer: check x with condition, regenerate x if not good.

3rd layer: check x ....

That is how they control x2, x10.

That is why you would see in 2020 most of the time your pulls are rare, but it was much better in 2019. 

I pulled 47 void shards: 42 rares, 5 epic.

The reason I know there are multiple-random-layer is because the number of repeated champs are very high, true random does not repeat 5 champs, 4 champs like that. 

TL;DR The house always win, don't gamble if you cant handle losing...
Jul 11, 2020, 02:4507/11/20
Jul 11, 2020, 02:48(edited)
06/30/20

OzzLee said:

Ident20 said:

TL;DR The house always win, don't gamble if you cant handle losing...

I am a good person, but I would say I don't like people losing money but defend for the house, kind of .... i d i ... . 

Especially I do not like those who also lose like other but always act like they are above other players, because such guys certified 100% a/h.   

Jul 11, 2020, 04:4907/11/20
Jul 11, 2020, 04:51(edited)
06/10/20
Simply go to your play store account and ask for a refund. There are so negative reports about PLARIUM play store will issue money back within 5 minutes. Same as i did. They ain't scamming me with their fake event.  However prepare for 1 week ban.  Also i reported that to play store too. 
Jul 12, 2020, 11:4707/12/20
05/03/20

sandis6410 said:

Simply go to your play store account and ask for a refund. There are so negative reports about PLARIUM play store will issue money back within 5 minutes. Same as i did. They ain't scamming me with their fake event.  However prepare for 1 week ban.  Also i reported that to play store too. 

You actually scammed Plarium.  Either you didnt read the rules, dont understand the odds, or think you are a special snowflake.  You got shards.  You didnt get what you wanted.  Be a man and accept it. 

If you had gotten 7 legos would you want a refund because the results were a "scam" not matching the odds?