All Categories

Game crashes, customer support and money

Search
Jul 8, 2020, 23:0007/08/20
01/10/20

Hi,

I'm starting this post, because reporting game crashes within the game is pointless. All my tickets were just closed without even a comment other than the automatic response.

I'm running the game on One Plus 7T device. Everything is up to date on it.

Within the last 4 weeks I had 6 crashes:

2 on the clan boss

2 on stage 15 of the Minotaur's Labirint

And 2 on stage 17 of the Dragon's Den

Having in mind that the energy is gems and the gems are $ this is a pure waste of money.

I do understand that crashes are inevitable with software, but there is an easy solution to the problem of wasting your client's money.

This solution is not my idea. I red it somewhere in this forum.

When entering a stage check if sufficient energy or keys are available, but do not remove them from the player's inventory until the stage is completed.  That way mdi stage crash will result in no wasted resources.

This method is already used in Faction Cribs, so you have the know-how.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2020, 18:5507/18/20
01/10/20

Platinum, please address the issue of game crashes/freezes.

The game just froze on me again on the clan boss on NM. I was at around 8 mil mark. The game froze, the key is gone, no gamage was added to my overall score. I was doing a mission to deal 75 mil on the boss. 

1 clan boss key is 100 gems which is about $3.00.

I'm monetizing this game crash for you to see that it does actually cost money.

Jul 18, 2020, 19:3907/18/20
Jul 18, 2020, 19:40(edited)
05/22/20

I have a similar issue: I cannot run campaign, dungeon, cb or arena on my samsung tablet because once every so often (sometimes every fight, sometimes once every 20 fights, totally random it seems) the fight fails to load and I have to stop/restart the game; of course the energy is lost.

I too opened a ticket about it when I first started playing 2 months ago, and made the suggestion that the energy be deduced only once the fight is over, but my ticket was closed without any answer as well...(shows real customers care by plarium..)

Since then when I do dungeon, campaign, cb or arena runs, I launch the game on my computer to avoid losing energy/token/key, but it is not the most convenient thing...

Jul 18, 2020, 21:3107/18/20
05/16/19

What device do you play Raid on, and what are the specs? I think crashes are dependent on the user's device. I very rarely get crashes myself, but I know some people that get them relatively more often. 

Also, the idea of having your energy or keys taken after you run a dungeon/campaign/CB stage has been around for as long as I remember. I think the reason why they don't implement this is to keep players from exploiting it. (e.g.- If you do you CB run and you think your damage was too low, you can just simply re-do the whole thing).
Jul 20, 2020, 20:2007/20/20
01/10/20

I run the game on OnePlus 7T. Everything on it is up to date.