All Categories

Stats for Dungeons

Stats for Dungeons

Search
Jul 4, 2020, 16:3807/04/20
05/03/20

Stats for Dungeons

I was wondering in there was a chart somewhere that had the most current stats along with debuffs and buffs needed for the higher tier dungeons. Also if their are preferred artifact sets that I should use.

I'm not asking about the champs that would be best, because I'm going off the rule that I should work with the champs I got.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2020, 17:1507/04/20
12/19/19

In general, my philosophy (primarily for dragon/golem) is to survive the waves.  Around stage 12/13 you need to stop trying to nuke your way through and treat it more like a CB fight.  The battles are much slower but it is a strategy that allows you to build up from 13 to 20 as you improve gear & masteries.  Speed is important, the dungeons are slow. If you get speed up close to 200 you will get 2 turns to the enemy 1, sometimes more.  A speed aura (I use epic spider, high khatun would work as well) is great.  In lieu of a speed aura, apothecary is a great lead for the defense aura plus he gives you the speed boost with his skills plus spot healing.  Resistance is very underrated but will serve you well.  Atk down (Spider/Coffinsmasher/Stag Knight) is important (need ACC 150+, probably 200+ at stage 20 -- I get resist sometimes with ACC 170-190).  If you are lacking acc focus on buffs, def up / shield / heal /block remove debuff.  Zelotah, Grizz Jarl, Doompriest, Maus Mage, Apo, Gorgo (obv revive helps too lol).  A posioner (OB/Kael/Frozen Banshee) is great for dragon/golem boss u just need to get him there.  Poison ticks will "skip" the IG boss vengance attack.  That is, if the poison causes boss to cross the threshold INSTEAD of an attack then the minions never get revived.  This is why Brawler (despite affinty disadvantage) plus 4 support can do Golem 20.  And on dragon, poison hits hard.  The dragon is slow so you should be getting 2 turns to 1 to land poisons, heal, shield, buff/debuff.

Spider: TM control, Dec Speed, Dec Def/Weaken;  CC spiders w stun, AOE HP Burn

FK: Multi Hitter A1, CA or reflect damage, TM control, speed buff, speed debuff, heal reduction    
Jul 4, 2020, 17:4707/04/20
Jul 4, 2020, 18:01(edited)
05/03/20

Thanks for the advise. Ill be sure to use it while gearing my teams

Would a defense aura like Sandlashed be good ?
Jul 4, 2020, 18:2007/04/20
12/19/19
LordVika said:

Yes, a defense aura is great. I think Speed & Defense are best dungeon auras. Who do you have at 60?
Jul 5, 2020, 00:2107/05/20
05/03/20
LordVika said:

I was wondering in there was a chart somewhere that had the most current stats along with debuffs and buffs needed for the higher tier dungeons. Also if their are preferred artifact sets that I should use.

I'm not asking about the champs that would be best, because I'm going off the rule that I should work with the champs I got.
www.ayumilove.net has a lot of data that you can search and sort.  On their front page click Raid Shadow Land. 
Jul 5, 2020, 00:2307/05/20
05/03/20
Trips said:

LordVika said:

Yes, a defense aura is great. I think Speed & Defense are best dungeon auras. Who do you have at 60?
I put Lord Champfort as lead for his 50% HP aura.  I dont use Zelotah because his aura is only in the Arena.  Back to the drawing board.  I will start a new thread to get help. 
Jul 5, 2020, 01:0207/05/20
12/19/19

ClosedPoly said:

Trips said:

LordVika said:

I put Lord Champfort as lead for his 50% HP aura.  I dont use Zelotah because his aura is only in the Arena.  Back to the drawing board.  I will start a new thread to get help. 

Zelotah is still great for dragon and golem, just not as lead.

And Vika, Sandlashed would be great imo for dungeons especially if you have other buffers for him to extend
Jul 5, 2020, 16:3907/05/20
05/03/20
Trips said:

ClosedPoly said:

Trips said:

LordVika said:

Zelotah is still great for dragon and golem, just not as lead.

And Vika, Sandlashed would be great imo for dungeons especially if you have other buffers for him to extend
My current 60 is Kael, but i have sandlashed, sepulcher, apoth, FB, erinyes, seeker, and 2 coldhearts ready at 50, just not sure who my next 60 should be
Jul 5, 2020, 16:4807/05/20
12/19/19

Hmm, maybe Apo. How are you on Epic books? Sepulcher and sandlashed will be great together.  And I am really curious how a team of SS^2 Apo Erinyes + (Kael/FB/CH) will do everywhere.

You need to farm for 60s. Seriously nothing else will help u more. My recommendation is:

Apo

Sandlashed

Sepulcher

Erinyes 

Coldheart
Jul 5, 2020, 20:3007/05/20
05/03/20

i have sandlashed fully booked, and currently 3 epic and 3 lego books. Im a free / very low spender right now ( corvid and not working and stuff lol ) so can't really get books very fast. I know i would need 4 more books for Sepulcher to fully book her. 

I have been working on farming 60's but again as a free player i don't always have the double exp, so farming food is way slower for me, so on days i don't have dbl exp i farm dragon 11 for gear, and mino for masteries and keeps for potions. Days i do have dbl exp ill use my gems for energy refills to farm as much of that dbl exp as i can. im currently at 15 out of the 50 rank 4's i need for my next 2 rank 6 champs.

If i remember and my mental math is correct, you need 25 rank 4 champs to get a champ from rank 5 to rank 6.