All Categories

FTP and New Players Come Join Me

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 16:0907/03/20
03/20/20

In about an hour I'm going to go on Twitch and I'm looking to discuss progression routes for new players and free to play players. I personally am FTP and I am due the Scyl of Drakes log in, in the coming week.

I want to to help people progress so come along and join me. I'm happy to discuss your roster and how I believe you'll be best to progress. Remember the secret is synergy and balance not just brute strength although it helps (I would imagine don't know being free to play!)

My username is GrimChompski. 

You can ask me questions here too but I will try my hardest to answer any queries on Twitch. 

All The Best Raiding Everyone

GC
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 4, 2020, 13:2707/04/20
01/02/20

Hey Grim,

Wish you well on Twitch! I will try looking for you next week. Will need to figure out our time difference, but hopefully will catch you.

Let us know how you will gear your Scyl, when you get her.

I recently got her via the 180 day reward. Last night I got her to 6* and ascended, but trying to figure out the best gear.

Jul 8, 2020, 06:3507/08/20
03/20/20

RaiderNation32 said:

Hey Grim,

Wish you well on Twitch! I will try looking for you next week. Will need to figure out our time difference, but hopefully will catch you.

Let us know how you will gear your Scyl, when you get her.

I recently got her via the 180 day reward. Last night I got her to 6* and ascended, but trying to figure out the best gear.

Raider,

I just got her yesterday, she is excellent crowd control so I would suggest that kitting her out in Stun gear if you have it. This will give her double attack further chances of stuns for further crowd control as I believe that this is her main use in any team. 

Hope you are enjoying playing the game and are I think you'll enjoy using Scyl especially if you don't have Miscreated Monster.

All the best

GC