All Categories

Finally pulled Apothecary and my Free Scyl! 6 Star?

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 14:5407/03/20
01/02/20

Hey Fellow Raid-ers 

Finally have an Apothecary, after pulling him from a Mystery shard.

I also reached 180 days, and got my 3rd legendary, Scyl of the Drakes.

So, which should of these should I 6 Star first. 

Don’t know much about Scyl, but I think Apo is great all over.

Here are my champs.

Arena team: Fu-Shan Lead, HKhatun, UEnchantress, Kael, HK goes first, then UE, Fu, Kael is last. Camping in Bronze 3-4

Clan Team: depends on affinity but mainly use Bulwark, OBrawler, RTender, Karl, Nazana, KH, Marksman, Warmaiden

I also recently pulled Grizzled Jarl, Canoness, Snorting Thug during the 2X Sacred shard event

Jarl could be a good addition to my clan boss team, right?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 17:4907/03/20
Jul 3, 2020, 17:51(edited)
06/14/19

U got a decent roster of champions, you should probably be looking to set up a good dungeon team before worring yourself with Clan Boss..

UEnchantress,OBrawler and Bulwark are great clan boss heroes for nightmare clan boss, even ultra-nightmare with the right set up.

Check youtube content for your heroes and UPGRADE them to lvl 60 and farm for gear, lvl 50 heroes = nothing.

Both Apo and Scyl worth getting to 60, Apo for the speed boost and Scyl for revive and stun.. (both are very usable for high level dungeons and late game content)
Jul 3, 2020, 19:1407/03/20
03/20/20

Raider...

Would you be happy to come on Twitch and I will speak through your champions with you?

We could discuss strength and weaknesses and also possible dungeon/clan boss teams.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

GC
Jul 3, 2020, 19:3907/03/20
01/02/20

Thanks Holy, 

In dungeons I’m around 12-14 on most of them but only can clear lvl 7 in spider and 10 in FK.

Recently got Athel, but not geared yet, so she should help with spiders

Can you explain how Enchantress will help in CB? She is great for me in Arena, but my team is just on border of silver I.

If I focus on dungeons, who would be better Apo or Scyl, to get me a little farther? I can get one to 6* now, and the other in a couple of weeks.

Ya, I can see how 5* is nothing compared to a 6* champ.

Grim- Good luck on your new Twitch account. I opened one awhile back to see my son play, but really don’t use it. Not much time to get on there due to work and home life. 

Although, next week I might be able to at night after sales meeting. What time zone are you in, I am in the US East Coast time zone. 

Appreciate the feedback!
Jul 3, 2020, 19:5607/03/20
04/14/20

Scyl seems like a higher priority to get to 6*. 

Suppose you meant Athel will help with Fire Knight? Scyl should be great on spider, though. 
Jul 3, 2020, 20:0007/03/20
03/20/20

RaiderNation32 said:

Thanks Holy, 

In dungeons I’m around 12-14 on most of them but only can clear lvl 7 in spider and 10 in FK.

Recently got Athel, but not geared yet, so she should help with spiders

Can you explain how Enchantress will help in CB? She is great for me in Arena, but my team is just on border of silver I.

If I focus on dungeons, who would be better Apo or Scyl, to get me a little farther? I can get one to 6* now, and the other in a couple of weeks.

Ya, I can see how 5* is nothing compared to a 6* champ.

Grim- Good luck on your new Twitch account. I opened one awhile back to see my son play, but really don’t use it. Not much time to get on there due to work and home life. 

Although, next week I might be able to at night after sales meeting. What time zone are you in, I am in the US East Coast time zone. 

Appreciate the feedback!

Raider... 

Thanks, it is very kind of you saying. Hopefully it goes OK. 

I personally am GMT so may struggle but I'd love to try and help. 

Scyl is excellent crowd control so could help you massively with waves. 

Where is it you would most like to progress in the game? 

All the best

GC

Jul 3, 2020, 20:4807/03/20
12/19/19

Way too many 40s and 5os on roster.  You should have 6-8 60s by now.  Don't invest in Athel.

These need to all be 60:

Scyl

Apo

Brawler

Alure

Umbrall

Jul 4, 2020, 02:4507/04/20
01/02/20

Trips- 😂🤣😂🤣 Ya I have a few 40’s n 50’s, thankfully I didn’t show my whole roster with all of my 30’s.

I didn’t play smart, until the last 2 months. Wasted the Double XP’s and grinding food to get my champs up to 6*.

That’s why I am always asking you guys which ones should I work on to rank up.

L9753- K I’ll get Scyl to 6* and gear her up

Then the others that Trips listed.

Grim- gonna focus on Dungeons to get better gear for these new champs.

If you are in the US have a great 4th!
Jul 4, 2020, 17:1107/04/20
12/01/18
Apo, fully booked, fastest gear you can find.
Jul 4, 2020, 21:3407/04/20
04/13/20

Trips said:

Way too many 40s and 5os on roster.  You should have 6-8 60s by now.  Don't invest in Athel.

These need to all be 60:

Scyl

Apo

Brawler

Alure

Umbrall

I strongly disagree with you there.

She is a rare, meaning that books are not that much of a problem. She is in my Arena Golden I team and she rocks there. She is a good campaign farmer and she is good for Fire Knight, Spider, and Clan Boss alike. Actually, she is in all my dungeon teams.

Athel is a god tier rare. In my opinion, she is definitely worth investing in.
Jul 4, 2020, 22:2007/04/20
12/19/19

WatchdogCZ said:

Trips said:

These need to all be 60:

Scyl

Apo

Brawler

Alure

Umbrall

She is a rare, meaning that books are not that much of a problem. She is in my Arena Golden I team and she rocks there. She is a good campaign farmer and she is good for Fire Knight, Spider, and Clan Boss alike. Actually, she is in all my dungeon teams.

What level dungeons are you doing?  God tier means end game viable.  I just don't see it.

Farmer? Anyone can be a farmer. You don't 60 someone to be a farmer.

Arena? Gold 1 maybe, but I don't see anywhere in G4.

CB? Maybe in hard/brutal, but a waste of a spot.

Spider? Maybe up to 10 or 12? So no good.

FK: 3 Hit A1 is good, but she will need to heavy support to get to FK20 boss where u will need TM reduction (ALURE 100x better here, and no books needed) or other debuffs.  Apothecary will be more useful.

Just no end-game viability.  Unfortunately none of the starters really do.

Jul 5, 2020, 16:3307/05/20
04/13/20

Trips said:

WatchdogCZ said:

Trips said:

These need to all be 60:

Scyl

Apo

Brawler

Alure

Umbrall

What level dungeons are you doing?  God tier means end game viable.  I just don't see it.

Farmer? Anyone can be a farmer. You don't 60 someone to be a farmer.

Arena? Gold 1 maybe, but I don't see anywhere in G4.

CB? Maybe in hard/brutal, but a waste of a spot.

Spider? Maybe up to 10 or 12? So no good.

FK: 3 Hit A1 is good, but she will need to heavy support to get to FK20 boss where u will need TM reduction (ALURE 100x better here, and no books needed) or other debuffs.  Apothecary will be more useful.

Just no end-game viability.  Unfortunately none of the starters really do.

As I decided to have my own clan (I am not able to get 3* every day and most clans dislike that. besides, I am not too chatty in the game, and many clans don't like that either), I only have the Hard CB unlocked. I am doing 8% per key to him, so unlocking Brutal will still require better CB team and a having more than the default daily keys, maybe a good purchase, maybe some lucky compensation. I do need to replace my *5 Kael, but I do not like the unreliability of my *5 Frozen Banshee, so she is not getting my *5 food yet.

Spider 14 until I feel comfortable enough to advance through Spider 15, due to affinity.

Dragon 17, until I feel comfortable to advance through Dragon 18 due to affinity.

I am now genrally trying to get the *4-*6 drops in dungeons unlocked, and to slowly crawl up.

For a newish and/or a non-whale player, all those dungeon-specific Epics and Legendaries are a bit of a distant target to even own. Getting a number of characters to *6/60 is a major task. Athel is great in helping a player advance. Aiming everything at the top dungeon levels is nice, but remember - you need to actually get there, and that route is hard and long - enters Athel, your trusty jack-of-all-trades attacker companion to guide you along that route. Oh, and she is good in Faction Wars too, so when she starts to feel a bit weak, she still has her niche.

As for the Arena, getting to Gold I has become a major feat for most players.

You may want to watch these on Athel: 

Even though she is not an Epic or a Legendary, I would still say Athel is an S tier rare for a reason.

Jul 5, 2020, 16:3907/05/20
12/19/19

She is obviously a worthy 60 for early progression (2nd only to kael), my main I chose Elhain... TERRIBLE lol. My alt I chose Kael. I think better than Athel but I am also at the point after 3 months where I am looking to replace in CB and will use only in arena/farming.

We just unlocked UNM if you ever are looking for a new clan. We have all levels and don't kill any but easy lol.  Only 4 or 5 really active and 5-10 moderately active.  Looking to grow at higher levels. Hard to keep new people interested when they hit arena wall.

Good luck in your progression.

Oh, I have Brawler on both accounts so never personally used her but Banshee is worth 60 if fully booked and mastered.
Jul 6, 2020, 03:1907/06/20
01/02/20

Trips,

I was about to 6* Elhain in a previous post and you made it clear to leave her alone, and now Athel as well. But understand as I already have Kael as main nuker and farmer. He only has one mastery on T3, so definitely has room to get stronger.

I was thinking of getting Brawler to 6* next, but them pulled Apo and got Scyl. I did follow your earlier suggestion to focus on support instead of atk champs and am seeing how important they are as I try to get farther in dungeons.

What is your clan team called? My current team daily clears Easy and Normal, but would like to see what rewards Hard would give. Depending on work, I am on there 3-5 times a week.

L9753- you were right I meant Athel should help with FK, so will probably get some sustain on her to help me get a little farther.

What do you guys suggest using gems on? Should I use them on masteries? I recently used them to get more blue shards.

Jul 6, 2020, 13:4907/06/20
12/19/19
Get Apo and Scyl to 60, don't worry about masteries until then.  If Kael is farming 12.3 brutal without masteries I probably wouldn't use gems on him tbh.  Search for PLAZ, if full a spot will open up later today or tomorrow.
Jul 8, 2020, 10:5107/08/20
07/31/19
man u r so lucky.. i am playing this game for 2 months and i love apothecary but still have not got him