All Categories

Getting pretty sick and tired of pulling legendary duplicates.

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 11:1107/03/20
07/15/19

I now have 12 legendary duplicates. Still now Dracomorph. Still no Venus. Still no visor. 

Its pretty crap. Seriously. Its garbage.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 11:5307/03/20
07/05/19

Lotro_Fanatic said:

I now have 12 duplicates. Still now Dracomorph. Still no Venus. Still no visor. 

Being a F2P that would probably will be incapable of booking my Legendaries, I'd actually be happy to get duplicates for my Legendaries to upgrade their skills....

Different perspective I guess... ☺️☺️☺️
Jul 3, 2020, 13:4807/03/20
06/10/19

OzzLee said:

Being a F2P that would probably will be incapable of booking my Legendaries, I'd actually be happy to get duplicates for my Legendaries to upgrade their skills....

ya being f2p you know freaking sh!t about how it feel with dupes because after getting couple dupes with $1,000+ spent it feels so "good" to just feed them as books.  please just stfu and go back to ur cave where u came from. 
Jul 3, 2020, 15:1307/03/20
07/05/19

badsad said:

ya being f2p you know freaking sh!t about how it feel with dupes because after getting couple dupes with $1,000+ spent it feels so "good" to just feed them as books.  please just stfu and go back to ur cave where u came from. 

I always treat gacha games like gambling, if I can't take the worst outcome of said gamble I won't take it.

So you're gambling with that $1k, you lost... Congratulations! 😁

Jul 4, 2020, 13:1007/04/20
06/20/19
badsad said:

OzzLee said:

IFF what you say it true, you are a loser!  Say good bye to your $1000+
Jul 4, 2020, 17:0807/04/20
12/01/18
badsad said:

OzzLee said:

Hahaha, time to go try your bad luck in Vegas, there you can really lose big.
Jul 5, 2020, 05:0407/05/20
07/17/19
Fix Mossbeard he is the worst legendary champion in the game
Jul 5, 2020, 13:1307/05/20
01/18/20
He started since game launched, no doubt. 
Jul 5, 2020, 13:1607/05/20
01/18/20

I'm thinking if this game could separate 2019 players & 2020 players to 2 separated servers ? 

It's not fair to 2020 players to play in same server (with 2019 players) since the game is made hard & harder in 2020. 

Jul 5, 2020, 13:2107/05/20
07/05/19

MaxBT said:

I'm thinking if this game could separate 2019 players & 2020 players to 2 separated servers ? 

It's not fair to 2020 players to play in same server (with 2019 players) since the game is made hard & harder in 2020. 

Don't need to if Plarium actually have a good PvP setup. I mean other games of this kind can do it.

Plarium should be too.

Honestly PvP is the biggest weakness to Raid, if they can fix it, this game would easily be the best freemium mobile game that I ever played, and I wouldn't hesitate to pay for small stuffs (not a whale, just $2-5 a month maybe)
Jul 5, 2020, 17:4407/05/20
05/09/20

Lotro_Fanatic said:

I now have 12 legendary duplicates. Still now Dracomorph. Still no Venus. Still no visor. 

And you more then likely you won’t. When we learned a few weeks ago that an items stats are predetermined and are lumped into groups, I would suggest the same is true for shards and even accounts. My wife and I do our shards pulls at the same time. There is certainly a ttrend of champions that she pulls both unique and dupes, The same is true of my shards pulls. Our friends that play are also confirming this as well. Watching shard pull YouTube videos confirms this even further.

Jul 6, 2020, 03:0307/06/20
05/26/20
badsad said:
You blew over $1k on this game and you accuse someone else of living in a cave?
Jul 7, 2020, 19:0307/07/20
05/29/20

Dont do it! Dont do it! 

Only spend what you're willing to lose. Just like Vegas. Chances are not with you. Even if you're a trillionaire (well maybe if you're a trillionaire) you should always consider the odds first. It may be worth it to you (you do you!) But must take what you make. 

Even when saving hard earned f2p shards until a 2x event.. it is what it is unfortunately. 

This last shard deal...I pulled a weird amount of friggen Hound Spawn when my vault is already swimming with them as food... lol 

but I do seem to be oddly lucky with mystery shards... weird. 

Then you see those who are so lucky it makes you sick!! I live them too. Good on,'ya! I ain't mad atcha! 

Remember also, (particularly to the poster above who claims f2p are in caves) that some of us choose to be f2p, just because of things like this. Not because we cant necessarily afford to go nuts, but we just won't. Kids in college, braces for snaggle-teeth ( it's in the genes) and a comphy retirement seem more worthy investments... I dunno...

Jul 7, 2020, 19:1307/07/20
12/19/19

SCArmoury said:

Dont do it! Dont do it! 

Only spend what you're willing to lose. Just like Vegas. Chances are not with you. Even if you're a trillionaire (well maybe if you're a trillionaire) you should always consider the odds first. It may be worth it to you (you do you!) But must take what you make. 

Even when saving hard earned f2p shards until a 2x event.. it is what it is unfortunately. 

This last shard deal...I pulled a weird amount of friggen Hound Spawn when my vault is already swimming with them as food... lol 

but I do seem to be oddly lucky with mystery shards... weird. 

Then you see those who are so lucky it makes you sick!! I live them too. Good on,'ya! I ain't mad atcha! 

Remember also, (particularly to the poster above who claims f2p are in caves) that some of us choose to be f2p, just because of things like this. Not because we cant necessarily afford to go nuts, but we just won't. Kids in college, braces for snaggle-teeth ( it's in the genes) and a comphy retirement seem more worthy investments... I dunno...

LOL, I'm with you.  I am very low spender on main account. And I regret every dollar except BP and the raid pass. It is like gambling, but WAY worse. You don't actually win anything. LMAO. I'd rather struggle with lesser heroes.  I did not use a legendary for almost 6 months. My shard luck was horrible.  I hit the jackpot over the next few weeks but it was better with no legos. I learned the sustain strategy that allowed to do even better once I got a couple GREAT legos.  Plus I had around 30 books by that time.  Now I have added more (arbiter, rhazin, scyl, fusions, and another pull of Lord Shazaar) and I have not used any of these yet.

We got a new clan member who in the 1st week pulled Apo, Gorgorab, Bad El and Seer to go with starter Kael.  I told him to F-OFF and kicked him out.
Jul 9, 2020, 14:5007/09/20
04/19/20

Seriously dude I’ve been trying for like 2 1/2 months and I still haven’t gotten a single legendary on my PC

I have noticed something odd. I have 2 different accounts one on PC and one on my tablet. My tablet gets better shard drops then my PC, no matter what color of shard. And my pc keeps getting a lot of the same ones. Even when I use a Sacred shared during a boost the best I get is a epic. 

Lotro_Fanatic said:

Jul 10, 2020, 17:5807/10/20
02/29/20

Grim Jester said:

Seriously dude I’ve been trying for like 2 1/2 months and I still haven’t gotten a single legendary on my PC

I have noticed something odd. I have 2 different accounts one on PC and one on my tablet. My tablet gets better shard drops then my PC, no matter what color of shard. And my pc keeps getting a lot of the same ones. Even when I use a Sacred shared during a boost the best I get is a epic. 

Lotro_Fanatic said:

F2P 4 1/2 months no legendary, I seriously am ready for one right about now, with the new fusion looking decent, I am actually getting a bit excited. I mean, the feeling is always better when you pull one, but a lego’s a lego

Jul 10, 2020, 18:4707/10/20
12/19/19

Destroyer39 said:

F2P 4 1/2 months no legendary, I seriously am ready for one right about now, with the new fusion looking decent, I am actually getting a bit excited. I mean, the feeling is always better when you pull one, but a lego’s a lego

I pulled one in the first 5 months on main acct and it was Grohak the Bloodied...lol.  None in 3 months on the alt...

Hopefully this fusion is worth it unlike the last couple