All Categories

CHECKPOINT - A Solution For Current Arena Problem

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 08:2207/03/20
07/05/19

I have a proposal of a solution for current Arena problem where abandoned end game accounts have sink into Bronze tier, causing havoc in the matchmaking, and it's not even a new kind of thing, because this is what other similar games have used in their game

1. ADD A CHECKPOINT

A checkpoint where players cannot go down again once they reach that checkpoint.

For instance if we add the checkpoint at silver 1 then anyone who have reach silver 1 can no longer drop to bronze. And for this idea, the checkpoint should be put on silver 1, gold 1, and platinum 1

This serves 2 purpose for Plarium, 1st to solve our current problem of abandoned accounts going down, with this checkpoint Plarium can limit how far an account can drop hence preventing a gold tier account to drop into Bronze and destroy the whole matchmaking system, 2nd purpose is to entice players to cough up a little bit of money to reach such a checkpoint, making the players to have guaranteed power bonus once they get to such checkpoint (I would suggest adding the power bonus on Silver and Gold)

2. PUT THE ABANDONED ACCOUNT WHERE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE.

This is now inevitable, since there's just so many of them have seeped so much into Bronze.

My proposal is, once Plarium add the checkpoint as I suggest above, then put anyone who already have a silver medal to be put on silver 1 (if they're under silver 1), anyone who have gold medal to be put on gold 1 (if they're under gold 1) and so on.

This way, THERE IS NO NEED TO REMOVE ANY ACCOUNT, just putting them on their respective positions

This is the easiest solution I can think of that I think it just need minimum effort from Plarium and have no need to remove anyone from anything, active or inactive.

ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS FOR CURRENT SYSTEM UNIQUE TO RAID TO ENHANCE MY PROPOSAL ABOVE

1. CHANGE THE STAT BONUS FROM TIERS

As we know currently each tier from the arena adds percentage to heroes stats, in order to incentivise players to push higher in ranks I propose this change to the current system.

> Bronze should have 0 stat bonus

> Stat bonus of Silver IV should be applied since a player reach Silver 1, and the stat bonus unchanged until player move to the next higher tier. In this case the current stat Bonus from Gold IV should be applied since player reach Gold 1 and so on.

This way players have a huge boost in reaching the next tier and incentivise them to chase the tiers, and hopefully for Plarium, they'll cough up a bit of money to get it.

2. TWEEK REQUIREMENTS FOR WEEKLY ARENA CHEST PRIZE

Because now there's a checkpoint, that means if there's no specific requirements, people who are stuck in the checkpoint could receive weekly arena chest prize without doing anything.

I suggest to add a requirement of a minimum playing 50 arena battles in the current week to be eligible to receive the weekly arena chest prize

That's my proposal, anyone who have a feedback is welcomed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 09:0507/03/20
06/22/19
All are good