All Categories

Help for further progression.

Search
Jul 3, 2020, 05:3607/03/20
06/22/20

Hello,

So i took my starter to 6 stars and got his masteries maxed. Im a bit unsure who will benefit me the most in overall gameplay to go second and third, i also got 800 gems to max masteries on 1 more, who should that be? I can farm brutal now, im just stuck at 11-7 atm due to affinity but when i get past that im pretty sure i can farm 12-3. Just getting some 5-star gear first for my other character. Coffin smasher and Kael is booked, coffin keeps up at debuff pretty consistent now. I got 2 weeks left on my initial boost so now is the time to boost some more. Havent gotten Jizoh yet but i get him in a few days. Any input greatly appreciated.

Here is my roster:

Kind regards

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 3, 2020, 11:4907/03/20
06/22/20
Pulled a mistress of hymns, she seems like a good replacement for warpriest and seems like she can be good even without books? Worth lvling to lvl 60 next and putting a speed + lifeset on for more sustain in dungeons?
Jul 3, 2020, 12:4607/03/20
12/19/19

You have some keepers for sure:

Coffinsmasher 

Umbrall 

Grizzled Jarl

Warmaiden 

Armiger 

Normally I would recommend umbrall and warmaiden fir arena, but with the difficulty there I am not sure. I have not used mistress so I don't know about end game viability. If you are f2p I would go for versatility with end game usage for any 60.  Warmaiden is weakest for end game but most useful early. I would not use gems to master her though as you really want those for CB members (NM/UNM). I know that seems far away but planning ahead and patience is key. Coffinsmasher and Jarl are worthy. Training event now, so start creating chickens and hopefully someone else has better advice than me.
Jul 3, 2020, 13:4207/03/20
06/22/20

Grizzled need to be fully booked right? Arent him and coffin competing for the same spot? Im f2p yeah so need to choose wise with books. Umbral looks pretty good without books and for dungeon too. So coffin smasher would be a candidate to max masteries with my gems? Rest of the masteries will have to be from minotaur i think. Or which one would be most versatile. Need cb, dragon,spiders and mino and a starting lvl where i can start the grind. Thats lvl 13 in dragon, ice and minotaur. Not sure what i should aim for for starting farm in spiders, no accesories yet. Should i farm mino before spider and dragon for masteries?  I dont mind playing the long game, but i realize i might need to choose some midgame options with what i have now. Maiden is almost fully farmed out skills on.

Would umbral, mistress,coffin,maiden and kael be enough of a versatile team to get me up and running in most dungeons? Then i replace umbral with jarl perhaps in cb? But for spider kael, maiden,mistress, bowyer, coffin can be good?
Jul 3, 2020, 17:5807/03/20
06/14/19

Valamon20 said:

Grizzled need to be fully booked right? Arent him and coffin competing for the same spot? Im f2p yeah so need to choose wise with books. Umbral looks pretty good without books and for dungeon too. So coffin smasher would be a candidate to max masteries with my gems? Rest of the masteries will have to be from minotaur i think. Or which one would be most versatile. Need cb, dragon,spiders and mino and a starting lvl where i can start the grind. Thats lvl 13 in dragon, ice and minotaur. Not sure what i should aim for for starting farm in spiders, no accesories yet. Should i farm mino before spider and dragon for masteries?  I dont mind playing the long game, but i realize i might need to choose some midgame options with what i have now. Maiden is almost fully farmed out skills on.

Would umbral, mistress,coffin,maiden and kael be enough of a versatile team to get me up and running in most dungeons? Then i replace umbral with jarl perhaps in cb? But for spider kael, maiden,mistress, bowyer, coffin can be good?

You'll need turn meter reduction before getting into spide, at low level you should be focusing on pulling more shards and get decent gear to your champions at any dungeon possible..

Umbrall is a great clan boss hero, could be used on different dungeons but depends on alot of factors... Dark Elhain isn't bad with the right gear, altough you will need to farm Dragon (ALOOOT) to get right life steal gear prior to attemp anything harder..
Jul 3, 2020, 18:1207/03/20
06/22/20

Ok so spider comes later then dragon and minotaur is prio i guess after training event.  Umbrall is good for cb? Doesnt his penalties on the A3 impact very negative? I knew he could be great for waves in dubguons and arena but inthoight that was it. How could a good cb team look like with my roster? 

Pulled a runic warder tp toss into the mix also.
Jul 3, 2020, 18:3207/03/20
12/19/19
Coffinsmasher is for atk down on cb and hp burn is a bonus. Jarl is for def up and block debuffs, but yes he needs books. Both can be used for dragon20 with an all around team. I would build up that armiger as well. 
Jul 3, 2020, 19:1607/03/20
06/22/20

So a route for cb could be coffin(at down, hp burn)-jarl(block buffs, def up)-mistress(healer, def 25 aura)-WM(defdown 100percent)-Kael(poison)?Or who would Armiger replace in that equatuon? 

For dragon kael-coffin-mistress-WM-umbral(Umbral is competing with jarl and get Block debuffs and provoke on first wave, block buffs on second).

Kael,WM and Coffin got maxed or almost maxed skills. I take use of that and umbral can get by without maxing skills for starters. So can mistress i think. Means i could fokus books on jarl? Or save them for something along the road? And maxing masteries and getting coffin to 60 second makes sense for versatility? Does this reasoning make sense?
Jul 3, 2020, 19:1807/03/20
03/20/20

Valamon,

Happy to got through your roster with you using Twitch and dicuss the Champions and possible set ups for them. 

Good to hear you're progressing well and you've started a lot more sensibly than I did! 

Hope to hear from you soon

GC

Jul 3, 2020, 20:4707/03/20
06/22/20

Sure thing i would like that. How do i reach you?

Update, drew a apothecary from a mystery shard. Should i replace mistress with apothecary in cb team and dungeon team? But the aura and revive kit and heal seems so good on mistress. I think many would say second lvl 60 and max masteries apothecary? Since i get turn manipulation and speed on top of single heal.
Jul 3, 2020, 20:5107/03/20
12/19/19
Armiger is for Spider and Fireknight, not CB.