All Categories

Before you Quit - PUT YOUR BEST TEAM in Arena Defense

Search
Jul 1, 2020, 00:4107/01/20
07/05/19

I see some post about putting one low level champion on your arena defense before you quit the game to help new players.

I say, NO. Don't do that! You're only encouraging Plarium to complacently halting any Arena fix, I say put your best team on and let them wreak havoc to new players.

To be clear, this is not a "I want to quit this game" thread, but when I do quit, I'll artificially lower my rank as low as I can, then change the defense team to my best arena defense team then I'll abandon my account. And I encourage anyone who actually want to quit the game to do the same, let's camp out at the newbies spawning point.

If Plarium doesn't want to fix arena, it's not our duty to make it easier for them. I say let the arena problem worsen.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 1, 2020, 01:4107/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 01:41(edited)
01/18/20

If Arena is sorted by current method, all easy setups will be hidden, i.e no one see you anymore, make hard setups may let people see your corpse for a while. 

It's not "I want to quit" thread, it's "I want all of you will quit" thread. 
Jul 1, 2020, 04:3707/01/20
08/26/19

No need to encourage me, I am quiting of today. If no one from my clan wants to take over my two accounts and continue them, then they will become just another two ghousts hounting the Arena. 

You will have to fight Hegemon in stun set, Arbiter with 311 speed, one hit OP Ma'Shalled and 217 acc Prince Kaymar. If you don't have Tormin, Immune Sets or huge luck, then you are in bad spot. 

So, in short - if you still have any hope for this game, pray Plarium to start working on their game. I didn't have any hope left to spare or to encourage you. You are left on your own. 

Jul 1, 2020, 07:3407/01/20
05/03/20
Daering said:

No need to encourage me, I am quiting of today. If no one from my clan wants to take over my two accounts and continue them, then they will become just another two ghousts hounting the Arena. 

You will have to fight Hegemon in stun set, Arbiter with 311 speed, one hit OP Ma'Shalled and 217 acc Prince Kaymar. If you don't have Tormin, Immune Sets or huge luck, then you are in bad spot. 

So, in short - if you still have any hope for this game, pray Plarium to start working on their game. I didn't have any hope left to spare or to encourage you. You are left on your own. 

I hope this is just a sarcastic reply type of post.  You have been great at helping me with all my newbie questions.  We will miss you if you actually leave. 
Jul 1, 2020, 08:4307/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 10:08(edited)
08/26/19

No, I am dead serious about quiting. I had my good and bad time with the game, I was perfectly fine to take both of them as part of the game, but I have already said week ago - i don't like where the game is heading and I can't see myself as part of something that has no goal and no direction.

Also, thank you for your kind words, although I wasn't much of a help resently to anyone. 

Good luck to anyone and thank you all for that last year interactions here. Especially for your patience because of my English hehehe. 
Jul 1, 2020, 12:1007/01/20
06/12/20
Full troll community everybody wants to troll new guys no wonder why u want quit what a shtty players.
Jul 1, 2020, 12:1107/01/20
06/12/20

hope after plarium fixed their problem with arena they will ban your accounts permanantly

Jul 1, 2020, 12:5507/01/20
Jul 1, 2020, 12:59(edited)
07/05/19

mehmetcakir5353 said:

Full troll community everybody wants to troll new guys no wonder why u want quit what a shtty players.

The problem is, there's so much easy solution to prevent this kind of trolling, there's so much suggestion, and good suggestions at that, to prevent this kind of trolling.

But does Plarium actually want to do something about it?

So I'm just trying to push Plarium's hand.

If they really don't want to do anything about the arena situation, then let the arena burn. What I am proposing in the original post of this thread is just to expedite something that is inevitable if Plarium don't do anything, and to be fair it's already is happening.

Tons of end game accounts are flooding in Bronze 3 and 4, it's not long until they will seep into Bronze 2 and 1.
Jul 1, 2020, 13:3107/01/20
07/05/19

mehmetcakir5353 said:

hope after plarium fixed their problem with arena they will ban your accounts permanantly

And you know what, I think I want to run an experiment.

I will deliberately push my account down to Bronze 1. Right now it's capable of holding a position in muddle Bronze 4.

After reaching Bronze 1 I will put my normal defense team, and will see if I just left it alone in Bronze 1 could it be pushed back to where it belong at the very least back to Bronze 3 or will it linger on Bronze 1 endlessly.

Of course because I still am doing PvE I want to do the daily Quest, on which there's a daily 5 arena battles quota, for that I will try to even out my point gain, so I will try to have 0 total points from my offensive battles

Because I am actually curious now, if an early mid game account seep into Bronze 1, could the system sort it out, or will it linger, endlessly harassing Bronze 1.

Jul 1, 2020, 15:1907/01/20
01/18/20

I started a new account several days ago and I found it is extremely fun when playing in Bronze 1 (Classic) Arena, (ONLY BRONZE ONE is fun) I spent like 50+ Arena Tokens to battles, fight like no tomorrow, go up & down, up & down. 

It is no fun in Gold 4, no more fun. 
Jul 1, 2020, 20:0307/01/20
05/26/20

MaxBT said:

I started a new account several days ago and I found it is extremely fun when playing in Bronze 1 (Classic) Arena, (ONLY BRONZE ONE is fun) I spent like 50+ Arena Tokens to battles, fight like no tomorrow, go up & down, up & down. 

It is no fun in Gold 4, no more fun. 

Right now arena isn't fun for those of us newer players trying to build our GH and complete missions and challenged. 

This needs to get fixed. Plarium is losing money from me weekly because I refuse to spend any more until they do something about the arena. It's broken AF right now.

I don't even care about 3v3. For the moment it's not even needed, but classic is part of the daily requirements. It shouldn't be as difficult as it is to get fair fights on a refresh. Plus several of the good suggestions people have made for fixing classic could be applied to 3v3 as well.

Jul 2, 2020, 00:1707/02/20
07/05/19

I'm now at Bronze 1, and even here I find legendaries are so common that there's a team full of them.

I'll be down in Bronze 1 for a week, let's see if the system can sort me out of Bronze 1 or will it let me camp in here? Making it even harder for noobs coming

Jul 2, 2020, 07:1607/02/20
07/05/19

As expected, the Legendaries on Bronze 1 are from accounts that still not really know about making compatible champions, most probably from would be whales that gave up mid way.

But still those Legendaries are fully leveled up and ascended, there's no way new players can actually fight these kind of accounts.

I beat them to bury them lower, keeping them in the edge of Bronze 1-2

So how do you put pics in here? So I can put screenshots of how many this kind of accounts there are in even Bronze 1
Jul 2, 2020, 10:0407/02/20
05/26/20

Hello

And that's not counting the bonus in the main hall, because giving up or not, they have this bonus.

Even if it is 3 everywhere, it is a bonus that in bronze 1/2, the news player does not have.

To sum up: COURAGE FLEE