Friendly advise needed

Friendly advise needed

Search
Jun 29, 2020, 13:2706/29/20
01/10/20

Friendly advise needed

Greetings,

I need advice from more experienced players on a dilemma I'm facing:

Tomorrow I'm getting Scyl - mu first legendary champ. She needs 11 books for her skills.

I have 13 so far and I was a happy camper until a few minutes ago when I finally summoned the Slitherbrute -  the last champ I needed for the Rhazin fusion. 

Now with Rhazin in close reach I have to decide who will get the books. He needs 12 of them.

I struggle with the fire knight castle, so reading the skills Rhazin is better suited to help there, but I like the resurrection and Stun that Scyl has.

What do you think? Who should I book?

Thanks
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 29, 2020, 23:0806/29/20
05/16/19
Rhazin for sure. Rhazin can be used in more parts of the game and books give him more damage, not to mention 100% chance on Def down/ Weaken which is huge. 
Jun 29, 2020, 23:4406/29/20
Jul 1, 2020, 17:06(edited)
11/12/19

Diva Roza said:

Greetings,

I need advice from more experienced players on a dilemma I'm facing:

Tomorrow I'm getting Scyl - mu first legendary champ. She needs 11 books for her skills.

I have 13 so far and I was a happy camper until a few minutes ago when I finally summoned the Slitherbrute -  the last champ I needed for the Rhazin fusion. 

Now with Rhazin in close reach I have to decide who will get the books. He needs 12 of them.

I struggle with the fire knight castle, so reading the skills Rhazin is better suited to help there, but I like the resurrection and Stun that Scyl has.

What do you think? Who should I book?

Thanks

I found Scyl to be far more useful than Rhazin, at least for my mission progression. I have no regrets about booking her as she helped me clear spider 17-20 on auto. She also makes clearing waves in other dungeons much easier due to her aoe stuns, and her passive healing/buffing is amazing. She shines even when she has an affinity disadvantage.

Rhazin on the otherhand, while a great champion, doesn't have the same overall usefulness that Scyl does imo. Scyl is what made getting Arbiter possible for me because I didn't have many key top tier champions at the time. I guess it boils down to what champions you already have, determining how good this or that other champion is for you.