All Categories

Rhazin

Rhazin

Search
Jun 28, 2020, 22:0806/28/20
05/03/20

Rhazin

Is Rhazin worth all the work and resources to fuse?  Several of the champs needed have to be pulled form shards.  Thats an RNG nightmare. 

Does he have value anyplace other than arena? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2020, 22:1106/28/20
12/19/19
Yes. If you are lucky enough to get the pieces you should fuse.  The last rare took me two months of RNG waiting, lol.  So by the time I got him I was done with all the missions.  But he can be used in arena, dungeons, CB.  I would say he is more useful than Arbiter, who a wise moderator once told me you won't need by the time you get.  She was correct.
Jun 28, 2020, 22:2806/28/20
06/19/17

It depends on your other champions. But Rhazin is a good legendary.

He can remove buffs which is quite handy a few places. He can reduce turnmeter by 100% which is good alot of places.

He can reduce defense and weaken singletarget which is good on bosses.

His A1 has three attacks which is good on fireknigth and clan boss if you have giant slayer.

He is defense based which is the best type. This make him viable alot of places including nigthmare campaign and clan boss.

So in generel he is very good for progression and falls of abit in endgame if you getter better legendaries - but until then he is a good champion.
Jun 28, 2020, 22:3906/28/20
05/03/20
Trips said:

Yes. If you are lucky enough to get the pieces you should fuse.  The last rare took me two months of RNG waiting, lol.  So by the time I got him I was done with all the missions.  But he can be used in arena, dungeons, CB.  I would say he is more useful than Arbiter, who a wise moderator once told me you won't need by the time you get.  She was correct.
I remember a few champs I got the 1st and 2nd week.  I was happy dancing.  Now I am week 6 and they are sitting in storage.  I have most of the champs that are needed to fuse.  I will work on him as low priority project where the RNG gods take control.