All Categories

Dragon team

Dragon team

Search
Jun 28, 2020, 09:4806/28/20
06/22/20

Dragon team

Hello,

So im f2p first week in and im working in hard for getting kael to lvl 60. Im gonna get an umbral enchantresd from event im pretty sure and she seems like she is worth putting the epic books im getting. I also got coffin smasher halfway booked. I feel thats three solid picks for ice golem and dragon.

I think im gonna keep my eyes open for a healer now for sure? Question is what i fill fifth slot with. Is war maiden a good pick? But she aint gonna do much smg if she is geared to survive and im counting on coffin smasher and kael dishing out dmg on boss. I pulled a dark elhain like second day, would she be a good pick? Strange i thought she couldnt be drawn from shards though? Or what am i looking for as a fifth?

kind regards
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 28, 2020, 12:5606/28/20
04/14/20

Valamon20 said:

Hello,

So im f2p first week in and im working in hard for getting kael to lvl 60. Im gonna get an umbral enchantresd from event im pretty sure and she seems like she is worth putting the epic books im getting. I also got coffin smasher halfway booked. I feel thats three solid picks for ice golem and dragon.

I think im gonna keep my eyes open for a healer now for sure? Question is what i fill fifth slot with. Is war maiden a good pick? But she aint gonna do much smg if she is geared to survive and im counting on coffin smasher and kael dishing out dmg on boss. I pulled a dark elhain like second day, would she be a good pick? Strange i thought she couldnt be drawn from shards though? Or what am i looking for as a fifth?

kind regards

Warmaiden doesn't necessarily have to do much damage, she has to put decrease defense, which will let you kill any opponent much faster. Dark Elhain and the other login rewards can't be pulled from sacred shards, but from ancient shards it is possible. Dark Elhain is at her best in ice golem indeed, not so great for dragon though maybe you can use her for a while. 

You'll get Warpriest early on, who works as an early game healer if you ascend her, but definitely it will be good if you can get a better healer, like Apothecary. But you need luck on your shard pulls for that, it could take weeks or even months before you get any other good healers. 
Jun 28, 2020, 15:3706/28/20
12/19/19
Post a screenshot of roster