All Categories

Questions and Current Line Up Part 2

Search
Jun 27, 2020, 20:3406/27/20
04/27/20

Hello all,

So I opted to open nearly everything this weekend. Got some winners, got some losers and some "meh." I was hoping to get additional insights on what I should do next as far as who to 6 star. I am really enjoying the game, but I find myself feeling obligated to 6 star anyone that is considered endgame. I'd like to level 2-3 three more characters and then take a break and just focus on progressing to the endgame. I'll list my current lineup below as well who I just pulled. Thank you so much for all of your insights.

However, before I list everyone, one of pulls I had was another Miscreated Monster. I've fully leveled, booked and ascended the one I have. Do I keep a 2nd one on hand or do I treat this duplicate like an expensive 4 star chicken?

Current Lineup:

Turvold - Lvl 60 0 Fully Ascended - Partially Booked. Full masteries

Ghostborn - Lvl 60 - Fully Ascended - No Books. Working on tier 3 masteries.

Miscreated Monster - Lvl 60 - Fully Ascended - Fully booked. Masteries fully completed.

Sinesha - Lvl 60 - Fully Ascended - Fully booked. Working on tier 3 masteries.

Royal Guard - Lvl 60 - 5 Star Ascended - Partially booked.  No Masteries.

Occult Brawler - Lvl 51 - 3 Star Ascended. No Books. No Masteries

Right now I almost  have enough to 6 star another champion. I was going to do Apothecary, but now I am not entirely sure. Here is what I pulled:

Shirimani - Seems like an overall good legendary champ, but seems mostly used for Arena and Fire Knight (which I need). My arena team is comprised of Turvold, MM, Ghostborn and High Khutan. I think she could be switched in, but I'm not sure.

Basher - Some people really love him.

Golden Reaper - Seems like an overall good epic

Sepulcher Sentinel - Looks like a really great champ for Clan Boss, but that's it.

Man-eater - Again, another good overall champ.

Spider - This seems like one of the "meh" ones

Seneschal - Another Meh one

Up on deck I also have:

Ethan (starter)

Frozen Banshee - I have 4 of her now. Her parred with Occult Brawler may be great in Clan Boss

Reliquary Tenderer 

Thenasil

Seducer

And that's about it (i've attached a screen shot). 

Also, what are people's thoughts of raising 5 star gear to level 16? I was really trying to hold off on doing this and only fully rank up 6 star gear. Obviously, it really matters if the 5 star gear has the sub stats you are looking for, but what do people think in general?

Thank you all again for your help. I apologize for doing another "What should I do next post." Happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2020, 21:4306/27/20
Jun 27, 2020, 21:44(edited)
12/19/19

Clan boss is most important for getting books. I would go with sepulcher sentinel 1st

You don't need banshee since you have brawler. Better to have another with atk down then 2 poisoners
Jun 27, 2020, 21:5106/27/20
12/19/19
Spider is excellent in dungeons. Not sure what level you are at with those. And apothecary is of course an easy choice for 60. Spider needs tons of books though.
Jun 27, 2020, 22:0206/27/20
12/19/19
Oh. And definitely raise good 5 star gear to 16. You won't be getting all 6 star gear. Even level 20 dungeons drop mostly 5 star. You are wise to be cautious with silver but you have to bite the bullet to move up.
Jun 28, 2020, 04:1606/28/20
Jun 28, 2020, 04:27(edited)
04/27/20

You make some good points. I still think I will make Apothocary my next 6 star. I have enough resources to move right into prepping food for sepulcher sentinel. Once those two are 6 starred, I will move onto Shirimani to round out my Arena/Fire Knight options and then I think I will take a break from leveling. The other champs don't seem as urgent or don't really fill a role that isn't being somewhat filled already. Would you agree?

As always, thanks for the advice!

And the 2nd MM, just hold onto it?