All Categories

Make a defined end game!

Make a defined end game!

Search
Jun 27, 2020, 14:1306/27/20
03/10/19

Make a defined end game!

Hello Plarium community.

I'm a casual Raid player, but I've played a ton of mobile rpg games in the past, and I was also a huge whale in one of them.

I wanted to give my take on why I don't feel a sense of accomplishment from this game, and why I feel like it's a waste of time playing it, and how that can change.

There is not defined end game in this game. Everything is available from the start and all you do is upgrade your heroes and your team to do better in the content that exists, there's absolutely no depth in the game, it all revolves around bettering your team more and more.

There has to be a defined end game, or a few defined end games, that add depth to the game and a great sense of accomplishment, exceptionally for high end players.

I'd like to see suggestions for defined end game content, that has requirements that have to be met in order to play that is more than just player level.

Here's my suggestions:

1. Make a Supreme Legendary that you need to combine 5 max level legendaries in order to receive, and he won't be too OP, but he'll be about the strength of 2 strong legendaries. Also make one or two for rares and epics. This will add a huge new thing to accomplish and add a new level of strength to the game and is also just fun.

2. Add resources to the game that can be obtained from the adventure, that when you have enough of them, you can craft unique armor or weapon, or even a unique epic - this will add depth to the game as you don't just receive stuff, but you can use resources to craft the weapon or armor or epic that you want to, adding diversity to the game play and more player customization.

3. Every month, make an event where players from clans rise through a tower and at the end of the event, clans will be ranked based on the level they reached in the tower in accordance to the player's performance. This will add competition, will to play, and will to progress faster.

Views
Comments