All Categories

More than one load out for artifacts?

Search
Jun 26, 2020, 01:5106/26/20
05/03/20

Now I know my last suggestion was shot down due to it "breaking all the mechanics" for the game, so I'm hoping that this one wouldn't be so hard for y'all to do.

Seeing the way people complain about how high the cost it is to change artifacts, and I'm not asking for that to be removed or changed at all, since I know how easy it would be to min/max for every fight in things like arena making the defense teams basically just targets.

What if you were to add a second load out? Giving us a PvE load out and PvP load out. Nothing else would change like a second mastery screen. Just letting us gear up characters that are good for both PvE and PvP to be used in both. 

There are so many great champs that are great at both PvE and PvP but people can't use them for both because they artifacts needed for both activities are completely different.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2020, 13:4906/26/20
06/19/17

Yea I have thought about the same. It is so annoying to have good champions that you simply can not use in certain areas. Fore example I would like to improve my dracomorph in clan boss to be speed tuned. But I dont want to lower my arena speed. 

In current setup even if I would pay the silver cost to swap the bother with finding all the right artifacts and remember not to put them on another champion makes this impossible. 

Good idea!