All Categories

Yet Another "Who to 6-Star" Thread

Search
Jun 23, 2020, 20:5106/23/20
03/01/20

Looking to take my third champ to 6* and I'm not sure which direction to go.

At 6-stars I currently have:

• Kael
  • Stag Knight

I have the following at 5* that I can rank up:

• Sinesha 5*
  • Roshcard the Tower 5*
  • Apothecary 5*
  • Coldheart 5*
  • Wurlim Frostking 5*

I have a slew of 4* Champs but the most viable seem (to me) to be:

• Sandlashed Survivor
  • Warmaiden
  • The Dark Sisters (Dark Athel/Dark Elhain)
  • Seeker

I don't have a lot of high-end books:

• 2 Legendary
  • 2 Epic
  • 26 Rare

In terms of progression:

• I'm stuck in Silver 1 Arena and often fall back to Bronze IV
  • I've cleared 12 in most dungeons, 13 in a couple
  • I've 3-starred the Brutal campaign

Please help community! Who do I take to 6 next?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2020, 21:0806/23/20
04/14/20

I vote Sinesha. Roshcard, Seeker, Apo should definitely also get to 60 sooner or later, Coldheart too but later, possibly also Wurlim and Sandlashed. 

For your arena team, I suggest High Khatun (or better speed auras if you have any - you don't really need her tm boost with seeker there), Seeker, Stag Knight, Kael. When facing teams that are bad for Kael on affinity, switch in Sinesha instead. Should be enough to stay in silver and progress, if you can get high enough speed and other stats also right. 

For dungeons, you should be able to progress further with some combination of Kael, Sinesha, Stag Knight, Apo, Seeker, Roshcard in general, plus Coldheart for FK and Spider and maybe Dark Elhain for Ice Golem. 

Books: Stag Knight priority on epics, I think. Kael, Apo, Coldheart should definitely be maxed as rares (some people prefer not to reduce cooldown on CH's A2, in case you manage to book the A3 before the A2). 

You don't mention Clan Boss, who's your team there? 

Jun 23, 2020, 22:1106/23/20
03/01/20

Thanks for your thoughtful reply - much appreciated.

That said, this thread just became moot as I just pulled a Dracomorph! He'll be my next 6* for sure.

Thanks again.
Jun 24, 2020, 10:3506/24/20
02/13/19
I vote Sinesha too. She has been my first 6 star and I used her as a farmer for long time. 
Jun 24, 2020, 12:0706/24/20
01/28/20

I'll go with Apothecary first after Seeker and Coldheart. 

Apothecary will help you in any content of the game arena dungeons etc just get all skills to max and get as much speed as you can. 

Seeker good in most of the content too but will help in arena 

Coldheart help you to move forward in dungeons 

I will leave rest of them until you finished with these 3 

not sure way you guys recommending Sinesha she is quite week as champ newer saw any good build of her in arena normally in gold 4 she just indication that its easy win for me 

Jun 24, 2020, 17:0006/24/20
04/14/20

Alsido said:

not sure way you guys recommending Sinesha she is quite week as champ newer saw any good build of her in arena normally in gold 4 she just indication that its easy win for me 

Last time I checked the platinum rankings (wasn't that also in a reply to you?), Sinesha was the second most common epic on plat teams after Madame Serris. Often combined with Skullcrown, but iirc also sometimes by herself. That's more than you can say for apo or seeker. 

Her skill combo is unusual in the way it combines heals - immortality can be extremely powerful depending on the circumstances - with nuking on her A1, plus the A2 putting opponent skills on cooldown. You might say all three of her skills depend on the circumstances to be powerful or not - in the right circumstances and with the right gear, she's super strong. Otherwise, she's still decent from what I've seen, but indeed not that great. 
Jun 24, 2020, 18:0106/24/20
12/19/19

1. Roschard

2. Apo

3. Sinesha

Make apo really fast so u can get rosch block damage up in arena

Jun 24, 2020, 18:4406/24/20
03/01/20
Trips said:

1. Roschard

2. Apo

3. Sinesha

Make apo really fast so u can get rosch block damage up in arena

Would you put any of these ahead of Dracomorph? I would think he would be next.
Jun 24, 2020, 19:0406/24/20
06/19/17

Dracomorph is an incredible champion for almost any content. Probaly worst in fire knigth. So if I were you I would also focus on him since he for sure no matter your next pull will be viable.

Besides what everyone else has suggested I would keep an eye out for sandlashed survior.
Jun 24, 2020, 20:0406/24/20
Jun 24, 2020, 20:06(edited)
01/28/20

L9753 said:

Alsido said:

Last time I checked the platinum rankings (wasn't that also in a reply to you?), Sinesha was the second most common epic on plat teams after Madame Serris. Often combined with Skullcrown, but iirc also sometimes by herself. That's more than you can say for apo or seeker. 

Her skill combo is unusual in the way it combines heals - immortality can be extremely powerful depending on the circumstances - with nuking on her A1, plus the A2 putting opponent skills on cooldown. You might say all three of her skills depend on the circumstances to be powerful or not - in the right circumstances and with the right gear, she's super strong. Otherwise, she's still decent from what I've seen, but indeed not that great. 

This is the point on some circumstances she is good. And he was saying got only 2 epic books how good she is without books?

What comes about apothecary he can use him in any content heals and speed boost immediately can put in use. 

Most of the champs bit crap without books ill prefer to completely max out champs before making new one coz at this point you will keep getting new and better then priviews one. 

Jun 24, 2020, 20:1906/24/20
12/19/19
I missed the Draco pull. Yes, that would be 1st.