All Categories

New tag team is actually fun

Search
Jun 23, 2020, 18:0906/23/20
08/04/19

So i am abysmal in the stardard arena but am actually tearing it up on the tag team arena! Finally a feature i get!
Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 23, 2020, 19:0006/23/20
03/11/19

Hello op

Glad you're enjoying the feature
what kind of teams are you running?
and what kind of feedback would you like to let us know of.

regards

Jun 23, 2020, 19:5606/23/20
06/10/19
DevilsRtHnd said:

So i am abysmal in the stardard arena but am actually tearing it up on the tag team arena! Finally a feature i get!
right now you are just a pile of dog sh!t in the cesspool therefor you found lots of down low dirty Raid parasites who spent very little $$ try to beat the game.  In a month or two when real Player$ moved up a few tiers you will remain in the cesspool getting some pocket freebies from Plarium because trying to compete with all the real players in higher tier will embarrass you for certain.  
Jun 23, 2020, 20:0206/23/20
12/19/19

lol @badsad.

glad OP is enjoying it. I think it's a lame attempt at new content. If it was slightly different, like 3v3 within 3v3 or 5on5 for each of the matches it would at least involve new strategy. Or id you didn't get to pick which of your teams attacked which, this would be random. 

Another thing, I thought we got "gold bars" for each win.  I don't see any gold bars.
Jun 23, 2020, 22:3506/23/20
06/20/19
Trips said:

lol @badsad.

glad OP is enjoying it. I think it's a lame attempt at new content. If it was slightly different, like 3v3 within 3v3 or 5on5 for each of the matches it would at least involve new strategy. Or id you didn't get to pick which of your teams attacked which, this would be random. 

Another thing, I thought we got "gold bars" for each win.  I don't see any gold bars.
I mostly agree with this.  Basically it is just accepting 3 matches at once.  You win each one individually and get the arena points individually.  I.e., winning two out of 3 is meaningless.  Once you get the one time awards, there will be nothing, absolutely noting, to work for.  Unless, as you point out, there will be gold bars and exclusives items to be obtained with them.
Jun 23, 2020, 22:4106/23/20
04/14/20
Angwil said:

I mostly agree with this.  Basically it is just accepting 3 matches at once.  You win each one individually and get the arena points individually.  I.e., winning two out of 3 is meaningless.  Once you get the one time awards, there will be nothing, absolutely noting, to work for.  Unless, as you point out, there will be gold bars and exclusives items to be obtained with them.
That's the whole point - the one time rewards just serve to bridge the time until they release the bazaar. Obviously would've been better to release the bazaar from the start, but since apparently that wasn't possible without delaying the whole thing too much, I suppose these one time rewards aren't the worst solution. The tag team arena has a lot of problems, but I don't think the rewards are among them really.