All Categories

Suggestions from the void between my ears.

Search
Jun 23, 2020, 13:5906/23/20
05/12/20

Hi , I am relatively new to the game, I am enjoying the game , but feel that control over the varrious Champions can be a bit tedious and long winded.

Can you rename champions? if not is that a possibility for future expansions?

coupled with the renaming option , could you not create sub groups, so you can create teams to fight in specific battles. At the moment it seems you have to scroll through your champion lists and add players to the battle, It would seem more logical to create battle teams and asign them through one click.

At the moment when I am charging through levels for arguments sake , I create a new team to clear the map on hard level , starting at the castle level and moving through to the sewers, on completion of the castle level the team is reset to the last team that played the sewer level and if i do not check I will waste precious energy. and then have to go through to the reselection of the correct team.

I love the multi play option. I would like to see some additional features added to it. 

• Allow the amount of turns available to be dependent on the amount of energy I have in store that could be greater or less than 30 turns
  • Allow the option to clear specific Campaigns whilst using Multiplayer and auto settings. So maybe check boxes that when clicked would start the campaign from say Sewers to the Brimstone Path
  • Whilst using the Multi Play option , it would be great if I could access the champions and other game areas and be able to upgrade and re-arm champions ( Obviously not those champions that are currently being used in the Multi Play )
Many Thanks for the Game.

Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 23, 2020, 19:1306/23/20
03/11/19

hello op, thank you for your suggestions

can you clarify your suggestions on the auto-battles please:

''Allow the amount of turns available to be dependent on the amount of energy I have in store that could be greater or less than 30 turns

Allow the option to clear specific Campaigns whilst using Multiplayer and auto settings. So maybe check boxes that when clicked would start the campaign from say Sewers to the Brimstone Path

Whilst using the Multi Play option , it would be great if I could access the champions and other game areas and be able to upgrade and re-arm champions ( Obviously not those champions that are currently being used in the Multi Play )''

regards

Jun 24, 2020, 01:2706/24/20
Jun 24, 2020, 01:30(edited)
02/29/20

Pretty sure he means that the multi battle should tell you how many battles you can do with the amount of energy you have, and being able to go automatically in between multiple levels with the multi battle without having to quit the thing and having to quit it and start over on a new level.