All Categories

Help needed for progression

Search
Jun 22, 2020, 21:0306/22/20
06/21/20

Hello,

So i played the game a month and looking at guides now i did all the mistakes one can make i suppose. Did dungeons instead of farming campaign. Went with galek for starter char. Blew crystals on sparring pit, mine and energy. Didnt know you could max masteries with.

So mainly im trying to wisen up and start to grind for a viable dragon 13 team to farm 6 star gear. I took down D12 with Elhain, Delver, Galek, Baerdal, Zelotah. But D13 was like a beickwall.

Lvl 60 - Elhain(booked)

Lvl 50 - Galek(booked), Delver, Baerdal, Zelotah, Coldheart, Frozen banshee(Almost booked)

Lvl 40 - Apothecary, Heiress, War maiden, Marked, hexweaver, Bogwalker.

Since its gonna take me a long time now to reach lvl 60 with 5 chars and then farm books for them i would appreciate any advice Which of these would make a balanced team worth the grind. 

Since im f2p am saving all epics books to be able to book a really good epic if i get one. I got more rares but none worth mentioning looking at guides out there i think.

Kind regards

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2020, 21:2606/22/20
02/11/20

Apothecary is a really helpful character to have maxed out. I used him in all content until I got my arbiter. 

CH is supposed to be great for dungeon progression, so she's definitely in the running.

FB is absolutely awesome. I still use her in my CB team and for dragon too...her poisons are really useful for taking the higher level dragons down. 

I think I'd say to max those three and in the order listed. Or maybe banshee before CH...tough call. But apothecary first and deck him out with speed gear as best you can. 
Jun 22, 2020, 21:3406/22/20
Jun 22, 2020, 21:36(edited)
06/19/17

Work on war maiden aswell. She is really useful for defense down in most waves and arena. Focus on her speed, health and accuracy. She might be good enough at level 50 given her health is high enough so she wont be attacked.

Be careful with coldheart she is hard to gear properly for an early account. Definately make sure she has a hp% chest piece if you decide to work on her.
Jun 22, 2020, 21:4506/22/20
04/14/20

Specifically for dragon, I'd try Elhain, Apo, Zelotah, Warmaiden and Frozen Banshee (she's terrible in most dungeons, and still dead weight on the waves even in dragon, but poison is very effective on the dragon itself). You may need all of those rares booked, though, they all need cooldown reductions. And at level 50 - not necessarily 60 yet.

For your next 60, maybe Zelotah? Mostly to build his HP as high as possible for that shield, really (to be clear, booking him wouldn't bring the shield to 40 percent, but to 24ish percent, so I doubt he's worth your precious books). After that, Apo, FB and Coldheart are your only other certain 60s. 

Baerdal seems mostly useful for Fire Knight, and Spirit Keep of course. Coldheart will be useful in all dungeons in endgame, but for now also mostly Fire Knight and to a lesser extent Spider. And Delver would have useful debuffs if they didn't all depend on each other... seriously, the A3 depends on the A2 and the A2 depends on the A1? Too much hassle. I don't think you'll be getting much use out of her or Galek anymore. 

Jun 22, 2020, 21:5706/22/20
12/19/19
Zelotah then Apo. I would not book. Zelotah lots of HP% but DEF% is just as important. All HP% and will be too squishy.  So Speed on Boots, DEF%/HP% one of each for gloves and chest.
Jun 22, 2020, 22:0006/22/20
12/19/19
And like L95 said if you build FB and WB for Hp/Def not Atk you have a dragon & CB team of Apo, Zelotah, FB, WM and elhain
Jun 23, 2020, 05:1706/23/20
06/21/20
Thanks everyone for the answers, was a big help.
Jun 23, 2020, 15:0506/23/20
12/19/19
Emil- Zelotah is very underrated by most. No books needed (they help, but better saved for someone down the road).  He will carry you a few levels further in dungeon, as will Apo (good dungeon aura too). He will also help your starter 3star tthe first few levels of NM campain (do this when he is 50+ on way to 60 and you can get experience as well for him).
OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 23, 2020, 19:1006/23/20
03/11/19

Hello Op

im going to look through your listed champions and give my input:

dps
Elhain ,Galek, Coldheart (high boss stages)

support
Zelotah, Apothecary, Marked, Bogwalker(atk down)

debuffer
War maiden

poisoner
Frozen banshee

these champions cover a wide range of utility/needs for the comps of most contents
few things missing such as speed aura and revive, but you can go far with these