All Categories

Need help with progression

Search
Jun 21, 2020, 08:0506/21/20
06/21/20

Hey guys,

i am playing rsl since one month. My kael is lvl 60 and i can farm 9-6 on brutal (for warmaiden upgrades).

i have the problem that i dont have any good trinkets for my kael. So i think i have to farm a little bit the spider den. But i can only farm stage 6 within 2 mins, higher stages 5+mins. I wasnt lucky with my shards (epics: shaman, high katun, jizoh, relickeeper (fused), zelotah, doompriest, alure, bushi, torturehelm, seneschal, cagebreaker). My team is at the moment kael, warmaiden, apothecary, zelotah and zephyr-hunter. I got zephyr-hunter and shieldguard on lvl 50. My artefacts are mainly from campaign or the lifesteal starter set.

So how should i go on to progress on spider? I got food for another lvl 60. Which one would you go for lvl 60? My thought is maybe zephyr-hunter because i need more aoe dmg. As rare i also got banshee and elhain (only 3*). Maybe they can help me? Because of masteries...i save my gems at the moment to buy kael all scrolls.

Any advices??

Thx guys!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2020, 08:4506/21/20
02/13/19

Hi,

I think you should wait for better champions at the moment and farm something else like dragon or golem. Focus on Doomepriest, Kael, Alure, Zelotah and High Katun. :)
Jun 21, 2020, 17:0906/21/20
12/19/19

Mak87 said:

Hey guys,

i am playing rsl since one month. My kael is lvl 60 and i can farm 9-6 on brutal (for warmaiden upgrades).

i have the problem that i dont have any good trinkets for my kael. So i think i have to farm a little bit the spider den. But i can only farm stage 6 within 2 mins, higher stages 5+mins. I wasnt lucky with my shards (epics: shaman, high katun, jizoh, relickeeper (fused), zelotah, doompriest, alure, bushi, torturehelm, seneschal, cagebreaker). My team is at the moment kael, warmaiden, apothecary, zelotah and zephyr-hunter. I got zephyr-hunter and shieldguard on lvl 50. My artefacts are mainly from campaign or the lifesteal starter set.

So how should i go on to progress on spider? I got food for another lvl 60. Which one would you go for lvl 60? My thought is maybe zephyr-hunter because i need more aoe dmg. As rare i also got banshee and elhain (only 3*). Maybe they can help me? Because of masteries...i save my gems at the moment to buy kael all scrolls.

Any advices??

Thx guys!

You have some great Epics.

I would 60 Zelotah first.  Then Doompriest. Then Alure.

NONE OF THESE EPICS NEED BOOKS
Jun 21, 2020, 17:1106/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 17:17(edited)
12/19/19

Kael, Zelotah, Doompriest, Alure, Apothecary.  Level 20 Dragon and Golem

Curious as to why Zephyr and Shieldguard 50 before the others on your roster?

Farm gear in DRAGON not campaign.  You need speed and ACC sets from Dragon.

Farm chickens in campaign.

Do not worry about spider until you level Zelotah and Apo.  Then probably Doom (will be helpful even at 50). Alure very underrated but you will need good gear (100% CR and high ACC).  Apothecary, Zelotah and Doom are much easier to gear, but you need to farm dragon.  Do you have masteries on Kael? You should be able to do 12.3 with decent gear.  Post screenshot of gear (each item for kael) for advice.
Jun 21, 2020, 17:4406/21/20
06/21/20

Thanks for your help guys!  I saw in some videos that they are good at Spider. But i realized now that they need good gear to work.  I am going to Level alure zelotah and doom and then i will see what i need for dragon and then going to 6* one of these champs. 

I got Tier 3 masteries for kael but i am going to spend my gems to unlock all scrolls. Maybe i get other good champs until then and i get Lucky at the daily logins for a good trinket for my kael. 

Thx! 
Aug 28, 2020, 16:1708/28/20
06/21/20

Hey guys,

i need your help again. i did some work the last months but still struggling with dungeons. My main team is Apo (lead), Kael, Bellower, Zelotah and Doompriest. Alure for FK and Golem instead of Bellower. All are full mastered. I do Dragon 13 in around 2 min and 100% safe. At higher stages in takes much longer 4-5 min and not safe. Zelotah with a shield set works good and the others do their job also well. Only the dmg is not low. I will set Bellower on a stun set when i get a decent set. At the moment i am farming gear in dungeons and hope to get soon some better one.

Now my question. How can i raise my dmg best? A screenshot with my champs will follow. I think the best would be still to wait for a Coldheart, Royal Guard, Husk or something else. I also thought about a defence team: vergis, grizzled jar, apo, scyl (i get him in 1,5 months) and Bellower/Alure/Infernal Baroness. What do you think about? (the level 40 champs were trained in the sparring pit)

Aug 28, 2020, 16:2208/28/20
06/21/20

Sorry, forgot to say that i got many rares which are not in the posted screenshot. Only a Coldheart is not there :)

Cagebreaker and yaga the insatiable is also not on the screenshot.

Thx!