All Categories

Shard ?

Shard ?

Search
Jun 21, 2020, 05:3806/21/20
05/26/20

Shard ?

@INC Flairsou

I would like to know what is the use, other than to swell the players, of ancient and nothing shards, because if we refer to the table of obtaining champion, the 2 have the same proc rate and yet the rarity between the said shards is not identical.

So why is there such a difference at stake in getting the shards?

And an EXACT similarity in the rate of obtaining champion between these 2 types of shards?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2020, 06:2306/21/20
04/13/20

The "nothing" shards are called Void shards. They are the only source of champions with Void affinity.

Void affinity (symbolised by a little purple triangle) has no strengths and no weaknesses, unlike the other affinities. Void affinity champions are therefore performing the same against all enemies, which is an advantage.

Whether it is an advantage worth the disproportionate artificial cost increase is a question everyone has to answer for themselves.
Jun 21, 2020, 07:1506/21/20
06/21/20

WatchdogCZ said:

The "nothing" shards are called Void shards. They are the only source of champions with Void affinity. 

https://morphtv.me/

Void affinity (symbolised by a little purple triangle) has no strengths and no weaknesses, unlike the other affinities. Void affinity champions are therefore performing the same against all enemies, which is an advantage.

Whether it is an advantage worth the disproportionate artificial cost increase is a question everyone has to answer for themselves.
Shards are affinities with no strengths and weaknesses is it true?
Jun 21, 2020, 08:5206/21/20
02/13/19
mrwhoisthebo88 said:

WatchdogCZ said:

True, void champions don't have bonuses or maluses on other affinities.
Jun 21, 2020, 13:0706/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 13:09(edited)
04/13/20

mrwhoisthebo88 said:

WatchdogCZ said:

Why did you add that link to my quoted post, please? I didn't post any link there. Please, don't do this, because it looks like I did it, but I didn't, and I have no ide where that links leads. Thank you.

Anyway, a shard is the crystal used in the portal to summon champions.

Affinity is what defines a champion's strength and weakness against other affinities. It is displayed as a triangle of Force (red), Magic (blue), and Spirit (green), with the Void (purple) being in the middle, unaffected by the other affinities.

Force is strong against Magic.

Magic is strong against Spirit.

Spirit is strong against Force.

Void is neither strong, nor weak against any other affinity.

The advantage of the Void affinity is that your champion will perform the same regardless of the enemy's affinity.

Jun 21, 2020, 19:0506/21/20
08/26/19
Wow, the inserted link? Wtf? 🤔 
Jun 21, 2020, 20:4706/21/20
04/14/20
Daering said:

Wow, the inserted link? Wtf? 🤔 
Hardly the first time on these forums that spammers do that. This one made a slightly bigger effort than most to write a relevant question underneath it, but still. 
Jun 21, 2020, 22:0906/21/20
08/26/19

L9753 said:

This one made a slightly bigger effort than most to write a relevant question underneath it, but still. 

Yeah, this one is on the whole new level. 😂