All Categories

New Arena UI

New Arena UI

Search
Jun 21, 2020, 03:0006/21/20
04/24/20

New Arena UI

Am I the only one who is mildly frustrated by the extra UI navigation when engaging in arena battles since the addition of the 3v3 arena?

I'd much rather the Arena banner within the Battle menu be split into two so I can just pick the normal arena without having to go through another screen.

I feel like I fight the UI in this game more than the enemies.

Would have put this in the suggestion forum, but Plarium has it locked for some reason....

Food for thought.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2020, 08:5906/21/20
02/13/19

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. :)
Jun 21, 2020, 11:4606/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 11:46(edited)
06/20/19
lolcatz said:

Am I the only one who is mildly frustrated by the extra UI navigation when engaging in arena battles since the addition of the 3v3 arena?

I'd much rather the Arena banner within the Battle menu be split into two so I can just pick the normal arena without having to go through another screen.

Would have put this in the suggestion forum, but Plarium has it locked for some reason....

Food for thought.

I hear what you are saying, but we already do the exact same thing for campaign, dungeons, etc.  Would you want the campaign banner split into 12?
Jun 21, 2020, 12:2006/21/20
04/24/20

Angwil said:

lolcatz said:

Food for thought.

I hear what you are saying, but we already do the exact same thing for campaign, dungeons, etc.  Would you want the campaign banner split into 12?

Kind of difficult to figure out your position when you draw false equivalencies like that.

So you agree that the UI is cumbersome, but disagree with my hypothetical solution?

If so, what would you suggest as a way to make player UI interactions less intrusive to gameplay?

Jun 21, 2020, 16:3206/21/20
12/19/19
I would like the campaign banner split into 12 rows, that would be great.  Arena split into 2 would be nice as well. But they have plenty of room for the next new content now on the arena page, here comes something great for everyone.... Arena Brawl 6v6... Now you need 6 teams!!!