All Categories

Need advice on how to progress into mid-late game

Search
Jun 20, 2020, 19:2206/20/20
01/28/20

Hey guys,

Straight up - all advice is most appreciated. I'm currently at a bit of a road block and not sure what to do next.

1. Who should I 6 star next? I've got the food for it.

2. I'm stuck on FK and dragon.

3. My arena team is alright. Krisk is fully booked but rekuctant to 6 star Hegemon as booking him will be too difficult.

4. Not sure whether I need to 6 star my apoth because my krisk kinda covers the speed boost there.

5.Just pulled Juliana who seems to be wicked at CB and dragon.

6. I've got no idea how to structure a FK team.

My roster is here: https://imgur.com/gallery/geoHx3S and i've got heaps more in the vault.

what should I do?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2020, 20:1206/20/20
12/19/19

Not sure if Kael/Athel/Elhain/Relickeeper are worth a damn anymore for you unfortunately. You just need more 60s (common problem I see is everyone making too many 50s). I don't have hegemon but think he is fine without books.  You will 60 Apo eventually, he will help you in all dungeons.  Banshee or Juliana for CB poison or u can stick with kael, I don't see a solid atk down option. Looks like you have been using rares as food as maybe. Coffinsmasher in the vault maybe?  With only 2 60s u r early game not mid/late.  You need to farm.

60 Apothecary 1st.
Jun 20, 2020, 20:1806/20/20
04/14/20

Not sure I follow your reasoning on hegemon - okay, so you won't book him, why does that mean you can't 6 star him? I wouldn't book him either, it doesn't look like that's necessary or adds very much to his value, but I would definitely 6 star him. Although not right now as your next 6 star. 

As Trips was just saying in another post, you have too many level 50s and not enough level 60s - there's really no reason to have Kael, Athel and Elhain all at level 50, when you should've had one of them at 60 and the rest not higher than 40. But so be it. 

I do actually think Apo might be your best move as next 60, because while you have great champs, you seem a bit low on healers. Then again, with Krisk, I guess you don't need as much healing... 

Juliana isn't that great. Frozen Banshee is better for Clan Boss, if you have the rare books. 

As for FK and dragon - which stages are you at? In any case, FK tends to require the right combination of multi-hitters, heal reduction and turn meter reduction. In your case, Athel and Apo both have 3-hit A1s so bring them, Krisk obviously because he's Krisk, not sure about the other two. Jizoh maybe, he has a 2-hit A1 plus a counterattack buff on himself (counterattacks count as hits to bring the shield down, as does reflect damage). Elhain hits twice on all her attacks if her crit rate is good enough, so not terrible either. If you happen to have the rare Coffin Smasher, also with a 3 hit A1, that works too (and he's useful on CB too). 
Jun 20, 2020, 20:2106/20/20
04/14/20
Trips said:

Not sure if Kael/Athel/Elhain/Relickeeper are worth a damn anymore for you unfortunately. You just need more 60s (common problem I see is everyone making too many 50s). I don't have hegemon but think he is fine without books.  You will 60 Apo eventually, he will help you in all dungeons.  Banshee or Juliana for CB poison or u can stick with kael, I don't see a solid atk down option. Looks like you have been using rares as food as maybe. Coffinsmasher in the vault maybe?  With only 2 60s u r early game not mid/late.  You need to farm.

60 Apothecary 1st.
Lol Trips, I knew I was going to repeat some points you made in the other thread, but not that you'd sneak in ahead of me and make them all here too. ;) Seems we agree on a lot of points!