All Categories

Building a UNM Clan Boss team

Search
Jun 20, 2020, 04:3506/20/20
08/22/19

My question is basically who should I use as my base line up vs the void affinity UNM and what gear should I use on everyone.

Right now i'm currently speed tuned in lifesteal for NM clan boss with Martyr as lead, I want to start working toward reaching trans chest in UNM even if it's max keys.

I can clear stage 20 of every dungeon for gear farming. Currently just farming dragon for lifesteal, speed, accuracy gear. I'm clearing most faction wars to build a decent glyph stock.

My current NM CB team I run is Martyr lead, Rhazin, Sepulcher, Frozen Banshee, Steelskull.

Here are the champions I have to work with. I'll try to list them with the more common used up front (that I know of)

Martyr

Rhazin (Have two of these, 1 booked)

Sepulcher

Banshee

Steelskull

Tayrel (just pulled)

Ithos

Arbiter

Miscreated

Jareg

Lyssandra

Doompriest

Aothar

Juliana

Yannica

Prince Kymar

Sir Nicholas

Scyl of the Drakes

Occult Brawler

Vrask

Yaga

Richtoff

Stag Knight

Elenaril

Exemplar

Whisper

Elder Skarg

Hakkorhn SMashlord

War Mother

Gurptuk

From videos / google I've tried to go mainly lifesteal with def% and hp% as priority then getting to accuracy marks and speed marks.

Thank you for any information / advice!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 20, 2020, 14:5606/20/20
12/19/19
I am just 2keying NM myself, so interested in learning more as well.  I am poorly speed tuned CA at the moment as some are too fast. But I am waiting to tune after we take down NM next week. Have you considered Stalwart gear at all? I have none in lifesteal currently, odd I know. I think some may be better geared in stalwart if you have any kind of healing on team. Just a thought. I am using SC, OB, Warlord, Duchess and testing COffinsmasher vs Sepulcher (no masteries yet).
Jun 21, 2020, 04:3506/21/20
Jun 21, 2020, 04:37(edited)
08/22/19

So would I be able to run an unkillable team with Martyr, Doompriest, Skullcrusher, Sir Nich and then another poison/dps like Occult Brawler?

Just read up on a lineup similar to that, it was 4 months or so old but seems like it would work?
Jun 21, 2020, 08:5706/21/20
02/13/19

Hi,

You can try this 4:3 comp:

Sepulcher (241), Gurptuk (186), Rhazin (177), OB (176) and Martyr (173)

This speed is just an example of how it should work, you can try it with a simulator like this one:

https://www.deadwoodjedi.com/clan-boss-speed-calculator

Have fun. :)