All Categories

Some inteligent change and some complain.

Search
Jun 17, 2020, 14:1006/17/20
02/25/20

Ok this post have to go in another place Feedback and Suggestions but everything is locked for me.

I play this game for 4 month now i dont want go for too many thing but is 2 or 3 very important thing i want to ask is about playing the game every day and farming pricing when you remove any artefact from you hero and général amount of energie for play.

1) When you have fininsh all main campain in any kind of difficulty from the first to the last faction you get more xp and gold at the end

BUT when you make xp 3 of your double if you want to keep most rewarding xp and gold you have to stay at this last faction and you only drop one kind of artefact the 4 part for +10 healling becose if you go back in the campain the xp and the gold is less rewarding. So if you want farm your double and drop another kind of artifact keep the xp and the gold you cannot this is very sad.

I suggest when you have finish all stars in a campain the amount of gold and xp will same in any faction so when you are farming the double you can try to have the kind of artefact you are looking for and not forcing to play at the last part to drop ever the same kind of healing 4 artefact set for me this is somthing very very important thing i think specialy when you start the game and dont have acces to high lv of dungeon THANKS YOU.

2) When you are playing for dungeon & campain you have only one box for the reward the thing is optional loot is going in this box and replace the artefact you are playing for i think any optional loot like shard, beer, and hero have to in a new box to dont deltree the artefact we are looking for this will be something very wellcome.

3) The gold need to unwear artefact is very ugly comercial way we need to make try to see what is better or not and how is working, item 6 stars selling price is around 50k and unwear is 100k ? so many energie to play and make gold wasted all the time just for unwear artefact ?

4) And finaly the amount of energie you can have every day plz change it or find else way. If i play the game only with the 3x130 from a day and i go xp double in brutal last faction i play perhaps for 15 minutes energie is gone when you want to play a game every day this energie is going away so fast is constantly breaking you when you want to play it this is something will perhaps losing the game too.

We noe plarium is pple they can pay 500$ every day to play how they want but when i see a game like the witcher 3 or doom eternal the full price is 60$ any kind of price in RAID is so heavy is not really any interest of invest for most major normal invest player who like this game finaly leave it.

I personnaly have a bit invest it recently but if no anything is going more inteligent and thinking price vs regular game price this game die for sure and is perhaps what investor want ? (fast money in a short period of time and we close it.) is very sad becose is a good game.

Thakns you for reading me.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 17, 2020, 14:5506/17/20
01/28/20

Personally, I don't think it's any good update you suggesting get XP brews from dungeons will be a total killer. Will be nice to get some energy increase but it's like another utopia. 

In my opinion, the game is already dead fish in the water. Over a year and still didn't have any content update suppose to do updates every month but the last update was like 2 months ago no new fusion too. Trying to add some triple arena once again unsuccessfully funny part nothing new arena nothing different apart it's just arena to force you to use more champs. Battle pass 2 delays like 2 months too. Like seriously comparing with other games you got some new releases every 3 months. And in the other hand if they give you more energy or some extra thing in the game players lifetime probably will drop by half coz min you finish all quest and arbiter missions it's nothing else to do in the game. No changes like one champ challenge or void tower-like anything will good at this point but we all can see how Plarium coping with simple things like triple arena looks like a simple thing to make coz nothing to make just extend the normal arena still takes them 3 months min to release.

Jun 17, 2020, 16:3406/17/20
05/03/20

Bigoudix said:

Ok this post have to go in another place Feedback and Suggestions but everything is locked for me.

I play this game for 4 month now i dont want go for too many thing but is 2 or 3 very important thing i want to ask is about playing the game every day and farming pricing when you remove any artefact from you hero and général amount of energie for play.

1) When you have fininsh all main campain in any kind of difficulty from the first to the last faction you get more xp and gold at the end

BUT when you make xp 3 of your double if you want to keep most rewarding xp and gold you have to stay at this last faction and you only drop one kind of artefact the 4 part for +10 healling becose if you go back in the campain the xp and the gold is less rewarding. So if you want farm your double and drop another kind of artifact keep the xp and the gold you cannot this is very sad.

I suggest when you have finish all stars in a campain the amount of gold and xp will same in any faction so when you are farming the double you can try to have the kind of artefact you are looking for and not forcing to play at the last part to drop ever the same kind of healing 4 artefact set for me this is somthing very very important thing i think specialy when you start the game and dont have acces to high lv of dungeon THANKS YOU.

2) When you are playing for dungeon & campain you have only one box for the reward the thing is optional loot is going in this box and replace the artefact you are playing for i think any optional loot like shard, beer, and hero have to in a new box to dont deltree the artefact we are looking for this will be something very wellcome.

3) The gold need to unwear artefact is very ugly comercial way we need to make try to see what is better or not and how is working, item 6 stars selling price is around 50k and unwear is 100k ? so many energie to play and make gold wasted all the time just for unwear artefact ?

4) And finaly the amount of energie you can have every day plz change it or find else way. If i play the game only with the 3x130 from a day and i go xp double in brutal last faction i play perhaps for 15 minutes energie is gone when you want to play a game every day this energie is going away so fast is constantly breaking you when you want to play it this is something will perhaps losing the game too.

We noe plarium is pple they can pay 500$ every day to play how they want but when i see a game like the witcher 3 or doom eternal the full price is 60$ any kind of price in RAID is so heavy is not really any interest of invest for most major normal invest player who like this game finaly leave it.

I personnaly have a bit invest it recently but if no anything is going more inteligent and thinking price vs regular game price this game die for sure and is perhaps what investor want ? (fast money in a short period of time and we close it.) is very sad becose is a good game.

Thakns you for reading me.

The changes you suggest has been asked about a long time ago and will never happen.

The cost of changing artifact is to prevent things like min/max every fight in arena, because you can change your gear before each fight to max the damage you do and min the damage you take making arena even more unfair, because arena attackers can fight manually while defenders always fight on auto.

Removing the energy costs would make farming the game way to easy and take away the grind of the game, because you can just set an auto clicker and walk away for hours and come back to have farmed the best artifacts you could get and make so much silver that you wouldn't need to grind at all for it.

Jun 17, 2020, 16:5106/17/20
02/25/20
Oki tks for reply apparently that all was asked long time ago i see so is no hope.